Stolen Jacket (Virgil/Anxiety)

You had taken your boyfriends purple jacket just to try it on. It was way to big for you but it was so warm. It even smelled like him. No, its not creepy! You just really loved Virgil! You sat down on your bed and hugged the jacket. 'So warm!' You thought. You laid down on your bed and cuddled up in a blanket that you knew exentualy you would kick off.

Virgil/Anxietys pov

'Were is my jacket!?' Anxiety though. He set it down (more like tossed it) on his bed then went down stairs to watch tv. But when he went to get it it wasn't there. He went back down stairs to see if he acutely left it down there. He looked ever were. It wasn't even under the couch cushions and everything was lost there! He looked in the kitchen and saw Patten sitting at the table eating a cookie. "Hey Patten, have you seen my jacket?" He asked him. "Sorry kiddo, haven't seen it" he keeps eating his cookie. Anxiety groans. He went up to Logan, Thomas, and Roman but even they didn't know we're it went. The last person to ask was you but he didn't think you would have it. He walked into your room and, to his surprise, you had it! He saw you sleeping peacefully with your arms wrapped around your waist. Kinda like if he was cuddling you. He almost died when he saw that you were smiling while you were sleeping. He smiled which was very rare. You were just to cute for him to handle sometimes. He even wondered why you chose him out of everyone else. He was so negative and saw the bad part of everything while the others, especially Patten, weren't happy all the time. Even Logan every once and a while he was happy. He walked up to you and ran his hand through your hair. Luckily for him, you were a heavy sleeper. It was hard to wake you up. He leaned in and kissed your forehead. He climbed into bed with you and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. He tried not to fall asleep but that didn't work out. Only a few minutes after he climbed into bed...he fell asleep.

And hour or so later
Your pov

You yawned and tried to sit up but something, or should I say someone, was holding you down. You looked at it and saw Virgil sleeping peacefully right beside you. You smiled and kisses his nose. His eyes opened. He looked at you and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "Next time, ask me before you take my stuff" he tells you with zero sarcasm in his tone. You lean in and kiss him. He kisses back and puts his hand in your cheek. You both pulled away for air. You smiled at him and he smiled back at you. He just loved the one thing that brought him joy in his life...loved him back.

~

Word count: 512