Knight in Shining Armour (Roman/Princy)

You were sitting on your couch in your living room. You were on your laptop watching YouTube. It was a quiet and boring Saturday. Your best friends and boyfriend were all busy recording a Sanders Sides video so you couldn't go see them even though you lived right next door. You turned on a Sanders Sides video. It was the Harry Potter one were they figure out which house there in and get different clothes. You really like Romans new style and Virgil just rocked the color purple. You sighed and grabbed your phone to text Roman.

Y/n: come and save me from my boredom my prince!!

A few seconds later he responded

Princy: I am on my way my princess!

A loud knock on your door came. You walked up to your door and opened it. You were immediately picked up bridal style. "Off to the park with my lady love!" You giggled. He would always call you his lady love when you both went somewhere. "I need my shoes" you told him. He turned around a walked back to your place. "To get shoes!" He opened your front door and set you down. You put on your sandals. Ge grabbed your hand and you both headed to the park.

Later

It was getting dark out but Roman insisted that you stayed for a little bit longer. It was quiet beautiful at night. When it was only the two of you it was just more romantic. You were both sitting by the lake and playing a game were one of you says a Disney movie and the other had to sing one of the songs. "Mulan" he said. "Let's get down to business to defeat the huns" you sang. He clapped. "Impressive" you roll your eyes. "I'm as much of a Disney fan as your are. How would that be Impressive?" You asked him. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and brought you closer. "I was talking about your singing. It is fonomonal!" He stated. "It's not that good" he gasped. "Why would you think that? You have the voice of an angle!" He told you. "I never really sang in front of people. I never really thought i was good" you admitted. "Well its amazing" he leans in and kisses your cheek. You smile. He really was the best boyfriend ever. He was your Knight in Shining armour.

~

Word count: 405