1.

"Hey, hey! Kakashi-sensei!"

"What is it, Naruto?"

"Can I see Ama again?"

"'Ama'?" Kakashi stifles his chuckle but fails. Amaterasu would NOT like that.

"Ne, ne! Kakashi-sensei! Is that a yes or no?!"

"Ato... I'll check with her once I see her!"

~~~~~

Kakashi sweatdrops as he watches his child flip over a table, leaving the room after breaking a vase.

"Amaterasu~ can you please do it? Naruto will bother me until you do it."

"I don't care! That brat is the most annoying child I've ever known! Sasuke gets it! Sakura gets it! Everyone gets it!" she gasped, "THIS IS A PUNISHMENT FOR THE TIME I HID ALL OF THE ICHA ICHA BOOKS, ISN'T IT?!" she whipped around and glared at him, "this is a very unsuitable punishment." she walked up to Kakashi and jabbed him in the chest avoiding the glass shards from the vase before continuing "I would at least have expected you to consider banning the Icha Icha books from my grasp! It'd be better than having to hang out with a little shi-"

Kakashi held a finger up to her mouth before she could finish the word.

"Amaterasu." he scolded.

"Yes, yes, I know. No swearing or you'll pull down my mask in public and shove soap down my throat. Yes."

"Good."

"I'm still not-"

"Could you at least consider the option?"

"No."

Her father gave her a look saying; "if you don't then I'll summon Pakkun and make him do puppy eyes on you".

She sighed in defeat.

"Fine." she walked away muttering curses under her breath.

"Hey!" Kakashi yelled, but Amaterasu was already running.

That child...