6.

"I'm fine, Tou-san, really!"

"I'm just making sure, honey," Kakashi reassured his daughter. He was tucking her in, giving her hot water, and medicine. What more could she need? All it was was training, passing out, a simple nightmare and that's it.

She doesn't need medicine-

"It's Advil."

"Oh."

Well, she did need that.

HEADACHES.

THE FRICKIN' HEADACHES.

Ugh.

But now she has to stay in bed all day because if she leaves then her father will definitely know.

But you don't wanna know how.

(*shivers*)

"Now, there are multiple books. I have the remote here with extra batteries so you can watch TV. If you want to go to the washroom..." he holds up a metal tray. "you use this."

"NANI?! WHY CAN'T I JUST USE THE TOILET IN THE BATHROOM?!"

Her father seems to be contemplating on whether or not he should say yes.

"If you really need to, then yes." 

She sighs, happily.

"Now I've really got to go, ja ne." he kisses his daughter on the forehead. (with his mask still on, sorry sweethearts)

"Bye Tou-san." her father leaves. She immediately looks at the pile of books. She looks through each one and sees that there is no Icha Icha. She looks around the room and see's a safe. She sweatdrops. She walks over to it, tries her birthday. Nope. Her father's birthdate? Nope.

Her eyes soften immediately.

She turned the knob.

04, 02, 94.

It unlocked. She let out the breath she didn't know she was holding, after all...

She just typed in the death date of her grandfather.  

~~~~~