9.

"G-Gomen!" Naruto yells once he bumps into Amaterasu in the hallway.

"Don't mention it," she squints her eyes at him. She was about to walk away from him until he stopped her by running in front of her. 

"H-Hey, wait a second! I wanna ask you something!" she looks at him with bored eyes, as if signaling him to continue. She crosses her arms across her small chest.

"Shoot." 

"S-So I was wondering..." Naruto was so nervous, it was almost unbelievable! He'd been practicing in the mirror like 500 times! "t-the Snow Festival Sapporo is coming up... I was hoping if you'd be my..." he gulped, trailing off. "my d-date?"

She paused, thinking. She contemplated about going or not going. "Hm." she started, "why not." she pulled her shoulders up into a shrug.

 Naruto had a reaction to every single type of rejection. But this... he didn't really expect her to say yes.

Amaterasu watched in amusement as he silently panicked on the spot of what to say next.

"Pick me up at 8?" she whispered huskily in his ear, just to tease. She left once she saw him nod his head.

"Oy, Naruto. What's taking so long with that washroom break?" Kakashi asked his pupil.

"Nothing!" Naruto did a full U-turn and trotted happily to the seat next to Sakura.

~~~~~