4.

Right now, Amaterasu has to train before the Prank Wars start up, to satisfy herself.

(omg that sounds so wrong but...)

Amaterasu panted and put both hands on her knees to keep balance. Her eyes glowed in the dark. Her Sharingan tomo swirled in her eyes. She fell to the ground.

Amaterasu wakes, she picks her head up in attempt to see where she is, once she tugs at her elbows to assist her in sitting up, she can't. She immediately panics and moves around as much as she can. She freezes as soon as she sees the leather strapping her arms to her sides, her legs, and her waist. She struggles as tears escape her eyes. She starts to cry. 

Nononono! This can't be happening! Not again! 

She whimpered out loud, earning the echo in return. There was a single lamp light shining directly above her. She felt the cold metal on wrists. She was on an uncomfortable metal examining table. She turned her head to the left and saw a metal cart holding medical tools such as small knives.

She heard something slither in the shadows.

"Kukuku... you've awoken?" she heard a disgustingly familiar voice call.

"Let me go!" she wanted to say, but only to realize she was too scared for anything to come out.

Orochimaru chuckled and approached her shaking figure.

He picked up a knife and put on a mask.

His slits got thinner as he got closer and closer to her face with the knife. He traced it against her unrevealed face. She flinched and cried silently. His arm was suddenly raised. He lowered his arm very quickly and-

"Ama?!"

Huh?

"Ama!"

Ugh...

"AMATERASU!"

~~~~~