2.

Amaterasu tapped her foot on the ground impatiently, she folded her arms across her chest and whipped her head around. (What she wears is in cover)

"Tou-san! You made me meet him, but why is he the one late?!"

"Ahahaha..." Kakashi scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Gomen." 

"You better be." she snapped sassily.

"OHIO!!!!" they both heard, they saw Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura coming their way. Kakashi looked confused as to why everyone was there. He looked to Amaterasu and she only smirked.

"I invited them because I don't want to be alone with that idiot." she jabbed her thumb in the direction of Naruto, not even bothering to whisper.

"Thank you for inviting me, Ama-chan!" Sakura squealed. Amaterasu cringed at the pitch and the nickname. Kakashi expected her to snap at Sakura but what she did next surprised him.

"You're very welcome, Sakura." Kakashi looked at Amaterasu, surprised. 

He whipped his head back and forth between the grinning Sakura and the smiling Amaterasu. First of all, why was Sakura being so nice to another girl at least 50 meters within Sasuke? Second of all, why was Amaterasu so nice? Third of all, does this mean he can call her "Ama", too?!

"So, what are we gonna do?!" Naruto yelled hyperactively.

Amaterasu smirked through her mask, a smirk that meant no good. 

"Two words," she said in a deathly tone. "Prank. Wars."

~~~~~