3.

"Whats a prank wars?" Naruto asked, dumbly.

It's literally the name, baka.

"It's where we pick teams and prank the other team!" Amaterasu explained, she quickly hooked onto Sakura's arm. "We're the first team!" She called out.

"Aww, man! I have to be with Sasuke!"

This is why I hate him so, so much.

Sasuke sighed, "do I have to do this?"

"Yes."

"But—" Ama glared, "fine," Sasuke grumbled. Kakashi wondered how this girl could make Sasuke say yes! Maybe it's because she... threatened him? Probably. That's an Amaterasu thing to do.

"Prank wars start in 24 hours! Tou-chan is the referee! Discuss with your teammates your battle strategy. You are allowed to give up-but, after 48 hours." Amaterasu explained, obviously having an evil plan. "The winner gets the losers to do whatever they want." she chuckles.

"OKAY!!!" Naruto runs off, happily. Sasuke sighs and stuffs his hands in his pockets and follows droopily.

You idiot.

"Come on Sakura, you don't have to prank Sasuke. I know he'll stay out of it as much as possible." Sakura sighs in content, "it's Naruto who'll do all the dirty work. So we have to prank him before he pranks us."

"Okay!" Sakura seems satisfied with the plan.

Amaterasu almost snorts while forming the plan in her mind.

She has the advantage, after all...

She has the mangekyo.