The Baby Momma

Baby momma.

As the first person to ever met up with Trey Im surprised at how open and crazy these chicks are. Like you aren't relevant. I'm the first person that cared for this nigga and I got his first child. These days it be like people don't have a care in he world and think that they can talk to you any type of way. Sorry b**ch that's not how it works. If you think that I'm going to sit here and let you talk to me any type of way then you must be out of your mind.

I knew that Trey was into making music and what not but no one ever imagines that he would be on this level. while it creates an amazing lifestyle for our kids it's challenging because got don't know who you can really trust and then finding all the fakes is annoying. There have been many times when people you think that you can trust are saying one thing and then doing something else. Luckily I stayed true to the people that where there from the beginning and they did the se for me. With the game comes constant drama but got the longest whole the family that trey and I had was our foundation. Then it was like one day he comes home and did that he wanted a break. I didn't think much if it because we had been on and off but like three months later the nigga is married.

Now I'm not trying to cause any drama but how are you going to be in a somewhat committed relationship one day and then boom leave and get married. Like I never got the chance to sit down and speak with this chick but you think that it's okay to have my kids around her. That stuff made no sense to me and I told trey that we couldn't be kicking it like that. Anyone that is around my kids has to be someone that I know on a strong level. For all I know this lady could be taking pics of my kids and posting them all through social media and I wasn't cool with that.

If homeboy thought that I was going to just sit back and play the silent partner then he was mistaken. I'm not into fitting standards but if people wanted to describe me they would say that I was the scorned lover. I don't take shit from people and just sit there without saying a word. so when Trey came to me about possibly doing a reality show I was a bit confused but it would also all give me the chance to air out any problems that I had. before we finalized anything I would need to speak with Trey about the roles that we would have and I wanted to see how Toya, his hoe ass wife, fit into this show. All I knew was that there would be no way in hell that we became friends or on any type of associates, because she was a home wrecker and loved to talk shit about things that didn't concern her.