Giavanniiye

"Bobby you would never guess what happened last night''.I said with an exciting rush. ''What happened?'' He asked.''My mom tried to cuss me and my sisters out talking about who told you to throw a party in my house at 3 am in the damn morning she makes me sick I just cant stand her.''I continued to bable on about my mother and all the terrible things she has done to us over the years and Bobby leaned in to kiss me which caused me to shut up and then he asked if I wanted to go the beach and I replied and said yeah after I eagerly responed my sisters who were spying on us said we are going to we love to swim.''Ok and I'll tell the rest of the guys to get ready he said on his way out the door. ''ok''We responded.

AT THE BEACH

We got to the beach in less than 15 minutes and i put my freakishly long red hair into a messy bun ans took off my shirt under my shirt was a swimsuit top that said ''Like it'' Bobby looke dme up and down and said'' wow you look amazing.'' ''why thank you''I replied and ran to the sand with a pinic basket.After we got settled in and found the perfrect spot we all ran to the water and took a swim.''Wow you should have been in the olympics''Ronnie said making a joke.''Ha ha''I fake laughed .

Back at my house

I had fun today we should do that again I said. Yeah he responed.Well goodnight I said and we kisssed.Everytime we kissed it felt magical and I saw stars and rainbows and rockets and fireworks.