Gabriella

I was walking home from school when I seen Ronnie's car by the train station "maybe he was there to take me home"I thought. As I walked up to the car I seen someone sittting in the car l about to kissshim then I wiped the fog off the car and it was Jennabelle.JENNABELLE I thought to myself how could this be I thought he love me and me only.''RONNIE WHAT FUCK ARE DOING IN THE CAR WITH THAT TRICK?I yelled from the top of my lungs.''Gabi its not what it looks like he siad.''Yes it is said Jenna.''You know what Im DONE D-O-N-E I spelled out.''Gabi please i dont like he r but I do know I love you.''He said trying to win me over.NO RONNIE I JUST CANT TRUST YOU ANYMORE.I began screaming and tears came down my face. I walked away but before I left i punched Jenna in the face for stealing and wrapping her fingers around my first and only boyfriend.

back at my house

''He dont love me no more you guys''I began weeping crying and whining with my sisters comforting me.''What are you talking about he loves  you to death''.Bri said.''Then why was he in the car making out with Jenna i screamed while crying.''Oh hell no''.Gina said.''Yeah so he dont love me no more and I began to cry and drink myself half blind.