Giavanniiye's p.o.v

ok so its been three days since ive talked or seen Bobby so I decided to call him.Hey  its Gia.oh hey what are you doing? Nothing thinking about food. how about you?Nothing wondering why I havent heard from you in three days.I don't know you had my number didn't you? yeah I do but i dont wanna seen to formal.ha ha.i started to laugh. Do you wanna go on a date tonight? um sure why the hell not.ok i'll pick you up at 7:30pm.ok see you then. bye. omg am I officially going on a date with Bobby Brown  this day couldn't get any better oh yeah it can because im going on a date with him.

2hours later

I started to get dressed. i put on a black tutu and a dark purple shirt that said rocker chick with my purple and black tights and purple and black boots.i did my hair by pressing it and i wore it flat.then i do my my make up which took 15mins i put on purple eyeshadow and glittery eyeliner. About 20mins later the doorbell rang. "you look amazing" said bobby. thanks you do too.

I love the food here its really good. This place is beautiful.i thought.

I'll have the steak and for the lady? Lobster and crab pot with extra shrimp. Ok i'll we see to it. So I have a suprise for you later.he said.what is it? i questioned. It wouldn't be a suprise if i told you now would it? i guess not.30mins later. That was delicious. I think its time for your surprise now close your eyes. i closed my eyes and when i opened them i had a 12carrot diamond ring on my finger. omg.i know your not ready fof marriage its a promise ring.will you be my girl and promise to love me forever and give me nothing but your heart? yes bobby i do.am i dating bobby brown?  i guess i am