Gabrielle

"come on Ralph this isn't funny"I screamed."Ok ok I'm sorry."He said in a cute voice. I'll try to forgive you i said in a playful tone. The only reason I screamed was because Ralph was scaring me all day and I just couldn't let it go on."Lets go your taking me out to dinner".I hissed."Oh ok how about we gp eat a nice French dinner and for drinks we can have cherry lime-aid or sparkling cider."He suggested. "That sounds great I'm gonna go get dressed. " I told Ralph. "Ok me too."He said.He leaned in to kiss me and walked out the door. I took a quick shower and ran into my room to get dressed. I put on a red that went above my knees and i had on gold leggings with some chunky jewelry and to top it all of my red and gold heels looked great with my outfit. I did my hair in a large sock bun and my makeup was red eyeshadow with sparkling gold glitter.

ding dong

Ralph came to the door and I walked out the room.You look ravishing.I said to him."You look gorgeous"He replied as he smiled at me."Where are y'all going?"My mom asked."To dinner".I said in a frustrated tone. "Dont be getting smart with me because I will make your ugly ass stay home." She said in a mean and scary tone."I do believe you owe Gianna and her sisters an apology for how terrible you have been treating them"! He screamed.Did he just scream at my awful mother that way i thought. He has more courage than me i thought to myself. My mother called everyone downstairs and yelled on and on.I turned away from all the madness and saw Giavanniiye pick up a candy bowl full of drugs.Everyone got quite and eyed my mother. She looked at the bowl and then took a quick look at Giavanniiye.My mother ran to Giavanniiye and slapped her I ran to her and pushed my mom out of the way. Gina told us to go get our things we are leaving.Ralph had a car come after we packed ALL of our stuff.