Gabrielle

"Gabi I heard you we're with Ronnie yesterday evening. "I said to Gabriella."Yeah so ?"She replied. "So I want to know every detail. "I answered. She started telling me how he started kissing her and they watched Fame and kissed again. After the story I decided to call Ralph because I was in the wanting to make out mood.

Me:Hey

Ralph:Yeah what's up baby?

Me:I was thinking me and you can go shopping because I have to go and I dont want to go alone.

Ralph:I'll be there to pick you up in five.

Me:Ok

I had put my hair in a messy bun and put on some green shorts and a Lime green tanktop that said "open 4 business" I had light green make up on and clear lip gloss."ding dong"

I opened the door and Ralph was standing there with a bouquet of different color floral beautiful flowers and a box of chocolates."Hey baby". He said looking me up and down and licking his lips.

at the mall

"I need to go into Victoria Secret i said sweetly. "Come on baby people look at me funny in that store".He said."Ok"I said."Lets go to Spencer's".He suggested. "You know that's a sex store?"I asked."I know he said raising both of his eyebrows at the same time."You are way too much i said."I know he replied.

at my house in Ralph's car

"I had a great time today I said."I did too but only because you were there he said then leaned in and started making me see fireworks.