Gabriella

I was watching television when I heard a knock on the door.I was at home alone because my mom went to Vegas with her friend Sharon and my sisters are spending the weekend with jennabelle incase you haven't noticed I despise jennabelle. I looked out the window to see Ronnie standing there I opened the door."What is it Ronnie I asked opening the door but instead of answering he started kissing me and I saw a million rainbows and birds were chirping and I said "Woah um you want some cherry Kool aid?" i asked shockingly. "Now you know I want some cherry Kool aid ".He responded. We walked into the kitchen and got popcorn chickenwings and brownies.I made Ronnie take all the food to the living room while i looked for a bootleg movie. "Ah Fame "I said to myself putting back all the movies. ''What movie did you pick?''Ronnie said in a sweet tone.''Fame''.I replied.''Really he asked sounding sarcastic.''Yes I love the part when Leroy stole the girl's audition and he became an Alvin Ailey dancer.''I honestly told him.''I like the part when Doris met Montgomery and they became best friends.''He responded.''Oh so you did see it.''I said.''Of course I love that movie''.He said.''HA HA''.I started to laugh and he kissed me causing me to shut the fuck up.''WOAH um that was amazing one of the best kisses I ever had.''I honestly said.''Me too.''

AFTER THE MOVIE

''So I said cuddling up on Ronnie.''What's up he asked.''How old were you when you realized that you wanted to be a star?I asked.''I was about seven he honestly replied.''Oh''I said.''How long have you been a New Edition fan?He asked.''Since Candy Girl.''Oh you've been a fan for a minute huh?he asked.Why yes Ronald I have.