Arkham's New Maniac 💘🃏

"State your name for the record."

-"Joker. Ha! I don't even know my name."

"Okay.."

-"What?"

"Nothing. Occupation?"

-"Mastermind. Hacker. Clown. Making Gotham a happy and fun place, hehe!"

"What do you mean?"

-"What do I mean? Ain't it simple of what I just said, sweet-pea?"

"Please don't...call me that."

-"Why not?"

"Because...look, why did you do it?"

-"Do what, sugar-plums?"

"Stop. Why did you do it?"

-"Do what?!"

"Why did you kill innocent and lives and-"

-"Ohhh. You mean I was saving them, haha?"

"No. You killed them all."

-"Excuse me, mrs?"

"I'm not married. Dr. Harleen Quinzel, your daily psychologist."

Joker was laying down on a bed, strapped tightly. A young woman wearing nurse's clothes and writing down notes on her notepad, was by the name of Harleen Quinzel. Joker was trying to berate her stern personality, in order to shake her up and become sweeter to him.

"Oh, pleaseeeee. Dr. Quinzel, I am your man! I can help you, you don't have to help meeee," Joker tried to say to her. She scoffed, and continued writing in her notepad.

"Jotting down notes, I see?" Joker asked her. "Yeah. For your benefit," she replied. She looked down at him, as he grinned. "Tell me why you're mad," she asked him.

"Mad? Why darling, we are all mad. You see? We are just specks of life in a huge galaxy. We break moral codes whenever the first sign of trouble happens. We are animals, feeding on each other's needs. Gotham City is the unequivocal of that, vile citizens. I want to break it open, and bring a new way of living: insanity," explained Joker.

Harleen Quinzel was interested in Joker's speech, staring blankly at him. When he finished, she blinked multiple times to re-focus. "Okay. That sounds..." she began to say.

Joker looked at her. "Sounds delightful?" he asked. She coughed and half-nodded. She wasn't thinking right. "Nice," he replied. The two continued to interview each other, and as the hours went by, Joker was interviewing her by that point.

"Are you single at least?" he asked. She laughed a bit, then stopped. "No, not at all. Why?" she asked him. Joker grinned. "Well because darling, I think you are beautiful" he said.

She blushed, and wrote down the remaining notes on her note-filled notepad. "Well that's it for today. I best be going now, Joker. Enjoy your stay at Arkham Asylum, tomorrow I'll be back for more" she announced. She finally stood up from her chair and walked out of the room in bright red heels.