Who would

Okay so I was talking to banjoazul and she wanted to make a book called D O L L H O U S E but she said that she was super busy with two sequels and one book in progress and that she had to write another one so she asked me if I could write the dollhouse and give her credits! Do you guys think I should accept?
Anyways here is a preview of what I would do with the story :

Tomika's P.O.V
I was sitting at the breakfast table with my mom when she asked me what grade I had gotten for the science test.

" A B+ " I replied stuttering.

" A B! I told you to study for that test but you wanted to go hang out with Summer! I refuse to let you see her again " my mom started yelling at me.

" You can't do that! She's my best friend " I cried.

She walked towards me and before I even let out a word, I felt my cheek burning. My mother had slapped me.

" Don't talk back to me " She spat before making her way out of the kitchen.

But I'm used to it. Ever since my father left, my mother has been like this towards me. Always hurting me if I make a single mistake.

But in front of everyone, she acts like the perfect mother making everyone think we're the perfect family. But no, we were far from being perfect.

I grabbed my bag and my skateboard and rode to Freddy's house since we were supposed to be heading to school together.

Freddy's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of Rosie crying. I jumped out of my bed to go check on her. It was about 7:30 and school started at eight and I was already running late.

Tomika was supposed to be here any minute and I still had a lot to do.

After I finished showering and fixing my hair, I went up to Rosie's crib and picked her up.

Then I headed downstairs and saw that my mother had made some pancakes.

My mother had probably already eaten so it was just me and Rosie for breakfast.

I fed her first before stuffing some pancakes into my mouth.

Then I heard the doorbell ring and I couldn't leave the baby alone at the table so I picked her up and went to go answer the door.

"Hey Freddy.. and a baby?" Tomika greeted me.

" Oh this is Rosie " I replied.

" Oh you never told me you had a sister " She grinned.

" Yeah, sister " I let out an awkward laugh.

" I have to give her to my mom. Then we can go " I went up to my moms room and handed her Rosie before going back downstairs to Tomika.

" We can go now " I said closing the door behind me.

" You have the cutest baby sister ever " Tomika gushed.

I gave her a small smile in response. If only she knew..

Summer's P.O.V
"Summer honey, why aren't you eating your food" my father asked me.

" I'm not hungry " I simply replied.

" You can't keep going on like this Summer. I'm not letting you out of this house if you don't eat " My mom started yelling at me.

"Fine" I ate a piece of the waffle but as soon as my mother turned around, I spit it out.

" I saw that! Now eat or else you're going to get in some big trouble Summer " my dad glared st me.