Pray for Vegas

I know this is a little late but I want everyone to know I'm praying for Las Vegas and all the families who lost their loved ones! I'm praying for all those who were injured! Nobody deserves this!

This is outrageous! More than 50 deaths and 500 injured! This is he deadliest mass shooting in US history and we cant just sit there and watch the US slowly break apart!

Donald Trump, our so called president won't accept that this is terrorism! A 64 year old man going out and killing more than 50 people is terrorism!

We can't keep handing out guns like toys! People are getting guns without even having the right to and this can't keep happening! We need gun control!!

If you want to help, you can donate blood to those who were injured with United blood services at 6930 W. Charleston or 601 Whitney Ranch DR. in Henderson.

I love iu all and I just want everyone to stay safe. People are dying while our president is doing whatever the hell he wants.

While the mayor of Puerto Rico was down in the sewers of her country do you guys know where our president was? Playing golf!

I'm so done with this. All lives matter and it shouldn't take a mass shooting to realize it!

#GunControl #PrayForVegas #WorldPeace #WeNeedObamaBack
~Breanna