Special! Nickelodeon Theme songs

Complete the lyrics!!!
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
ICarly :

I know. You see. Somehow the world will .... for me and be so .... . Live life ... air. Somehow I ... we're gonna ... there and be so ... .
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Sam and Cat :

Im never that ... no matter where we ... . Believe it we can make it come ... . We'll do it our ... no matter what they ... .

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Victorious :

You don't have to be ... to put your ... in action. You're never gonna ... you'll be the main ... . In my ... just ...me.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Game shakers :

It's so ... that I want it ... . You can't ... my ... so just ... out ... my way. Only ... up in here. ... that's what's up. So DJ bounce that ... so I can drop that ... .
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Henry danger ( I didn't want them to feel left out )

It all just kinda ... . My father was an .... scientist. I was looking for an ... school ... . ... accident, it made me .... .
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
The Thundermans :

What you ... is not what you ... . Living our lives with a ... . We got right in, bet you'd never ... that we're living our lives just like all the ... . A ... perfect ... is what we try to be. The ... you might see the ... things we do.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
The Haunted Hathaways :
( If anyone still remembers me from that )

When you move into a ... house. You gotta try to ... things ... . So if you're living with a ... or ... you gotta be one big ... family.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
School of rock

If you feel like you're getting .... Well ... you gotta ... the ... . Hey ... me what you ... . ... it up for ... and roll. ... we ... ... stop. Are you ... to rock!
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
That's it! Next one is Disney and i might do a part two of this one! ☝🏽