The Reunion

It approached five to nine in the morning and not a sound could be heard inside 'Freddy Fazbear' Pizzeria. That was until the door to the pizzeria opened very loudly. The person walked in to the restaurant, his face covered by his big hat and long thick hair. He walked down the long slightly dark hallway, he looked from side to side at each square pattern adorning the walls of the place. After reaching the end of the hallway, he came upon a door that read 'Guards room only'. He opened the door up fast and walked to the desk and chair that sat in the middle of the room, as he finally made it to the chair he sat down and took a deep breathe inward. "Another day at hell..." The man spoke in a deep raspy voice as his voice broke the silence suddenly. The restaurant then soon became silent again, until a female doll, marionette like figure walked in to the guards room as she smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh hello Mari, what's been happening?" The male figure spoke as he looked up at her, as he returned a smile of his own. "I-I'm doing very good, thanks for asking Vincent... Anyway what are you doing here exactly? You don't work the day shift now do you?" His eyes widened slightly as he heard her saying it was morning. Vincent knew he was night shift but he didn't understand why he came in at this time for. Maybe because secretly he wanted to see Mari again? But he really didn't know why he came in so early. "Well I... I thought it was approaching the night shift. I guess I was wrong huh?" He smirked silly at her as he raised himself from his chair and walked out the guards room and pass Mari. Mari just turned around and watched Vincent walk to the front door of the restaurant getting ready to leave. Mari just watched him leave the restaurant as she stood there slightly confused by what happened just now.

Night time soon fell upon the restaurant rather quickly as day time seemed to pass by as if it were nothing. "Right so guys here's your chores for tonight-" Vincent spoke as he pointed to a male wearing his blue night guards outfit and wearing a hat, looking slightly bored and grumpy towards Vincent as if he just couldn't care about anything Vincent had to say to him. "-Mike you'll watch the cameras through the tablet there on the table, got it?" "Oh groovy." Mike replied in a monotone voice as he was being as sarcastic as he could get away with at the moment. Vincent then pointed and shifted his finger towards a more smaller and shy looking male, with thick brown poofy hair that curled at the ends covering most of his head and face out of sight. "And you, uh... Jeremy right?" The shy male nodded to Vincent's question / statement. "Right well, you're gonna be on vent duty okay." He got another nod from the shy one.

As they stood there discussing each others jobs for this nights shift, Mike then began to speak up in a rather muted tone. "Hold on... why do we have to do all the work for?... what about you, what are you exactly gonna do?" Mike indicated his question to Vincent as he stared a little in annoyance at Vincent as they never discussed what he was doing tonight. "Oh well I'm getting the most dangerous job. I'm going to be roaming around the hallways with my flashlight. Making sure everything is just safe and fine for you ladies." Vincent gave a wink and slight chuckle at both of them. Mike just rolled his eyes about in their sockets and took a seat on the swivel chair as he picked up the tablet and began flicking through the many different cameras that were placed all around the pizzeria. "M'kay, whatever..." Was all that Mike replied to Vincent's comment.

Jeremy then took the other swivel chair that was next to Mike. As soon as Jeremy sat down, Vincent was already making his way down the hallway away from his two co - workers. As Vincent kept walking down the hallway, shining his flashlight from side to side so nothing would jump him by surprise. He soon came across the 'Prize Corner' room area and looked about the pitch black room, that was illuminated by his flashlight. After he thoroughly checked the 'Prize Corner' room and saw nothing he was about to continue walking on. That was until a females touch wrapped round him, pulling him in to a tight deep hug.

Vincent looked down and saw that Mari was hugging deeply in to him. He was shocked at first but then hugged her back, as he embraced her. "Mari, come on. You know better than to sneak up on me in the pitch black darkness~" He said in a sweet voice as he petted and rubbed her head comfortingly. "Heh... S-Sorry... but when I saw you talking with the other two guards I was to shy to come out and say hello... so I waited for you to stumble around to the Prize Corner area." She spoke back in a slightly shy and quiet tone as she smiled sweetly at like, just like how she had done this morning. Vincent always appreciated Mari's friendly nature towards him as the other animatronics there weren't so kind and mainly tried killing him when they could. The atmosphere fell silent just then as Mari and Vincent just kept hugging each other, neither one of them braking away from the embrace.