Chapter 1-Lots of Agrueing

Hello all who lives on earth or anyother planet and is reading this book! I know i ended the last book really badly and y'all are probably ticked off. So heres a little teazer of what's to come :3 enjoy!

Chapter 1

Lots of Agrueing

Depression is in the room. We, Hope, Fang, me, the kid named Ceath from a few nights ago, and Delora, all of us are in Alexs huge living room. Oh, and Nightmare is in here to; glaring at all of us. Hope is sitting next to Fang, who is freaking out and is trying to calm down. Ceath is sitting on the other side of the room; hands laced behind his head and looking at the ground. Delora, well, the clone of her, just stared at the fire deep in thought.

The silence is killing me and so is the thick tension of silence. We have been in this room for a solid hour while Alex walked out of the room. Probably to break down so no one can tell. Clare has been in our lives for such a small amount of time, well except for Ceath, and we are all depressed that shes gone. Not dead, gone.

Alex came back in and we all glare at him. "We got to get her back," Alex says with a shaky voice breaking the silence.

"And how do you expect us to do that Alexander?" I snap with a small hiss. He stares at me with a blank look. "Exactly." I look away.

"Stop being a jerk Leon!" Hope snaps, "We are all upset so dont take it out on Alexander! He did nothing wrong!"

I look at her. "Nothing wrong you say? Alexander is her Gaurdian! And he didn't get up off his behind and save her, not caring that humans were there!" I snap back.

Hope gets up and her eyes become a bright purple. "He wasnt there when they came in Leon! You-"

Delora gets up, "Enough!" she yells. "This bickering is getting ridiculous!" She looks at Hope. "Now go do what we discussed."

"But Delora, I dont think it wo-"

"Go do it anyways!" Hope nods and walks out. Delora looks at me. "Now you! This whole crap going on with you needs to stop. Fang and Ceath all love Clare and they aren't being an ass about it."

I didn't care at the moment, I had to much stress, so I let it out. "I have every right to be! Alexander had Elizabeth, who is nothing like Clare but I can't help it! Just like everyone else in this room I dont want anything to happen to her!" I look away and look out the window.

Alex went to speak when the kid spoke. "Is this how it always is?" We all look at him. "A super advance paranormal team, that just sits around and doesn't talk about a plan to save someone that can become our weapon?" He mumbles.

"Your out of your place to speak," Fang says snapping at him.

The kid glares at him which shut Fang up. Wow thats rare, he either saw something in that kid that put him in his place. This kid is probably something big. "Hun, I have Hope going to Clares house to start a tracking spell ready."

"Why does she say it won't work?" He looks at Delora, his eyes a little pink.

Delora sighs. "Because she hasn't been in the room since she has been a dragon rider. Hope thinks she either wont get a connection or a strong enough connection. But I told her to try to get as much as she can."

Ceath sits up and looks at Nightmare. "Why did you leave?" I look at the dragon. We aren't his rider so we cant understand him. But by the look on his face he had no choice. "Can you sense her? Clare says you guys have a connection." I felt slightly hopeful.

He shook his head and he looks away from us. If only I could understand him, I want to be able to understand how Clare and his connection works. But then a voice chimed in our minds. "Yes we can sence eachother but she is seriously hurt. I can feel her but I dont know where." We all look at him, "So I'm patiently waiting for her to get out of this state so I can speak to her." His voice is very cold and has both a scotish and irish accent, but hardly noticable.

We all nod and we all look at eachother. "So what now?" Fang asks finally regaining complete control of his body.

"We," Alex finally says. "and prey Hope has something we can use."

It was silent again.

TADA!!! Not the POV you wanted but its something ^_^