chapter-10

Written by me....

**********

“ya that’s a good idea” told lav immediately. “by the way khushi, u can trust bhai…i can give guarantee about that” lav added indirectly asking khushi to give her phone number. They all agree with her and before khushi give her number, NK gave it to arnav. Arnav just smiled Saving her number in his mobile…!!

**************

(at nyt)

Arnav is lying on bed thinking about today’s events. He is opening his mobile again and again thinking whether to call her or not….he badly wanted to talk to her! Today he came to know more about khushi. Her sadness made his heart to cry…!! He again checks his mobile….finally something flashed in his brain…!! He got some excuse to call her and immediately he dialed her number hoping to listen her voice once…!! Ohhoooooo he is so desperate for his love’s voice…!

There in khushi’s room, khushi too thinking about today’s events….!! When her friends are trying to console her, it didn’t work…but in presence​ of arnav, she felt peace for her mind! She doesn’t know wats all this…y is she feeling like this…!! Now destiny had planned her to assist him for cultural events…!! Her chain of thoughts got broken by the ringing of her mobile. Its from unknown number so She answered it with the thought of who it must b….

“khushi??” came a male voice from other side. That voice is some wat familiar to her…so she asked “yes I'm khushi…who r u?”

“khushi…im arnav” heard a response from other side….her heart starts to beat fast due to little tension for talking to him first time on phone.

“arnav ji aap???”(arnav ji, you?) khushi stammered little! A soft smile appeared on his face listening his name from her voice.

“ha yes, I'm...actually u forgot to take my number na so I called u to give my number…save this number in ur phone” he said….!! Khushi just bite her tongue on remembering how she forgot to ask his number…! So she just manged saying “ji”…! Arnav smiled listening her ‘ji’….how cutely she will say that…he wants to talk to her more…but as they are still unmarried and didn’t got engaged so he decided that its not manners so… "k khushi we will meet tomorrow gud nyt” wishing her, he hung up the call after khushi wished him back…!!

“awwww khushi today first time…I talked to u on phone….i wish to talk to u some more time…but u see once our engagement get done…..i will show my love towards u…!!” thinking this, he drifted to sleep…!! Meanwhile khushi too slept with a wide smile without her knowledge. Vo kya hai na…it should take some more time to realize her love towards him….by the way, destiny had already planned them together…!!

**********************

(next morning)

It’s a park….its looking beautiful in this early morning…y cant it b??? that too its children’s place….! Many children are playing there….!! Arnav is walking watching children with a small smile…!! Generally he used to come to park once a week but he always stick to adult’s place only…! But today he felt like to come to children’s place…don’t know y but he felt like that…so now he is walking along the path watching children who is playing there…!! There he saw one cute angel who is none other than his love, khushi…..!! now he came to understood y he felt like to come towards children’s area….!! Yes his destiny made him to come there to meet khushi…!! She looks like an angel in her maroon color chididar…!! Her hair which were bunched as ponytail came onto her shoulder and she is distributing balloons to kids….!! She is talking to them and distributing balloons. Arnav looks at his angel…..she is looking so pure with pure heart….!! Out of those kids, one small girl took balloon and kissed her on her cheek… Arnav felt little jealous as that kid had kissed HIS khushi….!! Awwwww how selfish he is in case of khushi…hihihi he don’t want anyone to kiss her except himself….!! hahaaha arnav giggled within himself for his thought…!! He wants to talk to her at this morning.