chapter-39

Written by me...

**********

“Mr.Raizada???”he raised his eyebrow with little shock….!! And he opened watsapp and there find a group conversation “mission Shyan” containing khushi, anwi, shyam and himself….!! Thank god he knows about watsapp bcoz of his friend….!!

“Mission SHYAN!!!” he exclaimed….!! “why to think much lets msg”he thought and msged ‘hello’ in that group conversation…!!

“hi arnav”came a reply from shyam….!!

“shyam wats this group conversation and wats this ‘shyan’??” arnav send a msg being confused…!

“shyan means shyam+Anjali arnav….and khushi created it….didnt she informed u?? she informed me and anwi…..”send shyam…!

(there conversation is like this)

Arnav: (wat the escaped from his mouth) no shyam…she didn’t told me….she sent me a msg asking to instal watsapp…when I asked her the reason she just sent ‘Mr.Raizada’ check it…u will come to know…!!

Shyam: hahahah I think she is angry on u arnav….vise wat have u done that made her this much angry??? (he sent casually)

Arnav remembered canteen incidents and a wide smile appeared on his lips….!

Arnav: I don’t know shyam….she is the great greater greatest khushi u know….she can get angry on even small things…! (he sent along with a smiley of ‘wink’ which indicates that he said while teasing khushi)

Shyam: hahahah arnav….now don’t try to tease her much…..u see her anger is too much to endure…! (he sent along with a smiley of wink)

Arnav: hahahah oh really??? Then I should feel pity of myself as I should endure her anger all along my life…! (he sent but its only adding the fuel to khushi’s anger as she is reading their conversation…..actually khushi thought to reply to his msg-hello….but as shyam replied him, she kept quite and thought to see wat will he do)

Khushi: Mr.Raizada think before u speak…..i should feel pity on myself not u….bcoz I should tolerate this laad governer all along my life…(she sent will a smiley which indicates ‘anger’causing arnav shocked with her sudden appearance and shyam giggled reading her msg)

Arnav: (wat the came from his mouth instantly reading that msg….he at first shocked but later chuckled imagining her angry form) acha baba teek hai….now tell me y u created this group??

Khushi: shyam bhayya tell him that I don’t talk to him….

Shyam: I think he knows how to read….so no need to tell him specially (replied shyam along with smiling smiley)