chapter-20

Written by S1992L

*********

“What the….” For a change it was Khushi who uttered the words… She rooted there with wide eyes…… “Khushi you are too much… In your engagement, you are imagining Arnav ji’s face in your fiancé’s face….” She thought… And squeezed her eyes shut… After sometime she open her eyes hoping that Arnav’s face will disappear from her fiancé’s face….. But when she opened her eyes she noticed him still there… “What the hell is going on???” She thought in her mind… She again shut her eyes tightly and shook her head to clear her thought from Arnav and again open but to her dismay he was still there…

All were silently giggling seeing her antic…. Lav and Payal came forward to ease her confusion and asked innocently, “Kya hua Khushi??? Any problem???” They asked super innocently… In reply Khushi grabbed Lavanya’s hand and brought her near her…. “Lav I am seeing Arnav ji’s face on the face of my fiancé…” Khushi whispered, “I think I am hallucinating him….”

Lav giggled seeing hearing her…. “Well Khushi……” She trailed off making Khushi more shocked…. She waited impatiently for her reply… “You are not hallucinating… He is Arnav bhai… I mean YOUR Arnav ji….” She completed…..

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Khushi screamed top of her lungs making Lavanya to close her eyes and winced in pain… She just rooted on her spot with wide eyes… Seeing her reaction payal, Arnav, Anjali, Garima, Kushal, Lavanya chuckled… Her mind was not working… She was happy, sad, excited and most importantly ANGRY….

Arnav was looking at her lost…. He thought she was looking more cute than usual like this….

He came forward at her and took her hand which made Khushi forgot her anger…”Arnav ji you….” She asked all excited… “ha khushi main..” he replied… Khushi made him dragged from the crowed area and brought him in her room… “Khushi what are you doing??” he asked… In reply khushi placed her index finger on his lips and nodded as no… “Why you did this???” She asked pouting….. “I wanted to give you surprise..” Arnav told her cupped her face and leaned towards her…Khushi closed her eyes… Their lips her inches apart….

When Arnav heard “Khushi… Khushi…” he snapped from his dream and looked that khushi was still rooted in spot and all tried to talked to her but she was still in the same posture….

“Aunty… can I talk to Khushi for some time??? ALONE…” he asked garima…. Garima looked at Kushal to know whether he was okay with it or not and Kushal nodded silently, assured Garima… “Ofcourse beta..” She smiled to him… Arnav dragged shocked Khushi into a nearby room which seemed to be a guest room… but Khushi was still in her shock position… “So… Soon to be Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada….” He addressed her which made Khushi came to this earth… 

She looked at him… Trying to digest the fact when it flashed to her how her mamma was saying about the groom that day and how she stopped "His name is A..." how he told about his fiancé in canteen, their engagement after three days and finally her fiancé name "Raizada" and Arnav's name ASR....!!