Chapter-33

Written by S1992L

*********

“kyaaaaa???”anwi asked with little surprised…!

“ha dii if u come to the nearby park, I will introduce u to khushi…!!”he said casually…!

“but chote u can introduce her here only…..then y r u asking anwi to come to the park??”asked Anjali with confusion…!! Anwi just looked at both of them…!

“oh really dii??? If I ask khushi to come here to introduce to anwi dii, then I don’t think they both can get time to even talk….!!”he said raising his eyebrow

“matlab??”anju and anwi asked at the same time…!!

“matlab….in anwi di come here….u both will talk to each other forgetting the whole world and if khushi come here, then u both will forget her presence too like few minutes back u didn’t recognize my arraival (they both giggled little) vise bhi we r busy in cultural events so she will b tired to come to RM in evng so if its morning it will b better right??”eventhough he has given the lame excuses, they suits perfectly with the situation…!! After anwi agreed to come tomorrow morning to near by park, he went to his room to inform khushi about the latest news….!

After some time,

Gupta mansion..

Khushi’s phone rang and when she saw the caller id her face lit up with a cute smile…. She receive the phone… “Hello” She answered… “Khushi I have a latest news for you…” Arnav cooed from other side… Khushi was surprised seeing him so happy.. “What it is Arnav ji?” She answered curiously… “Well, Di’s friend, Anwi di, is in town and she wants to meet with you…. And I have invited her in the park in tomorrow morning…” He told….

“kyaaaa” Khushi almost screamed feeling nervous… To which Arnav needed to place his phone away from his ears…. “Relax Khushi…” Arnav assured…. “What relax… How can I be relaxed Arnav Ji… She is Di’s friend and like a sister to you… If she does not like me???” she started biting her nails…

“Khushi… Khushi…. Listen to me…. First take a deep breath in…. And then exhale it….” Arnav suggested her sensing her nervousness….  Khushi did what she was told…. Arnav heard her and again spoke up, “Now listen carefully…. Anwi di is super cool…She will like you… In fact she will live you…” Arnav assured her… “You think????” Khushi asked still insecure… “I know…” He reassured her…. “Okay now the main thing why I invited her to the park instead of any other place…. ” He spoke up carefully….

“Oh yeah… I did not think about it… Why??” She asked with so much innocence that Arnav adored her voice though he did not see her through phone he could sense the innocence in her eyes… “To know about the relationship between Di and Shyam ji…” He said her…. Then realization hit her… She was too busy to freaking out to notice that this Anwi person is Anjali di’s friend so she could know about their relationship… “Oh… Okay… Sure…. ” She managed to say….