Psycho Love-Chapt. 5

Chapter 5

I honestly felt like one of those super spies with cool gadgets. But, I didn't have gadgets. Oh well.

Following Eddie home was kinda giving me mixed emotions. It was exciting and exhilarating. But also full of suspense and angst.

I was keeping a safe distance from him so he won't suspect that I was here. What kind of spy would I be, if I did? A bad one, at that.

Every time that he looks back though, I have these mini heart attacks. I only have like a split-second to hide.

I was wondering where he was going. We were heading to the forest-side of town.

As we were getting closer to the forest, the houses were becoming less and less. I could see the metal fences that kept us out of the forest.

There was this rumor in town that there were girls that went in there and never came back.

'Why would Eddie be heading there?'

I kept my questions to myself and kept following him.

We were already in front of the forest and far from the town. There wasn't one house that was even close to this side of the forest. I looked at Eddie and hid because he was looking around while going through a hole on the fence to get in the forest.

I went towards the front of the hole and asked myself if I should continue following him, considering the rumors that were floating around my mind.

'Eh. It's worth a shot.'

I went through the hole and continued following him.

***

Maybe 4-5 kilometers later, my feet were already killing me, but I pushed on because of my curiosity.

Finally, Eddie stopped in a very small clearing that had trees surrounding it. I figured he was gonna stay a while so I climbed to a remote part of a tree to rest my feet.

***

30 minutes later, I saw him walking back to where we came from.

'Should I keep following him or should I check the clearing out?'

I contemplated for a second before deciding to check out the clearing.

My eyes widened as I saw multiple trees with posters on them. Posters of unknown girls. There were also pictures dangling on strings that were tied to the branches.

I checked every tree out to learn that every picture on a single tree was of the girl in the poster at the trunk of the tree.

I came across the farthest tree and was even more baffled.

I checked every picture on every string on that tree.

"Oh my God." I whispered to myself.

They were pictures of me.

I remembered every single on of these pictures.

I started to get panicked and started to breath erratically.

'Why would he do this? Why did he have pictures of these other girls? Why did he make these shrines? What does all this mean? What does all this represent?'

I thought of the possibilities until I came across a table with things on top.

When I saw what the things were, I became so dizzy that I had to hold on to the tree beside me to keep my balance.

The things on top were jars.

Jars that had hearts inside of them.

One heart on each jar.

Human hearts.

**************************
BADUM TSSSSSSSSSSSS
LOL
OKAY I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT
VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE
BYE!
Lalala(◐‿◑)