Psycho Love-Chapt. 8

Recap:

He said,

"Run."

So, I ran.

Chapter 8

I ran for my life. I didn't have the luxury to wait another second. I can't waste even a single breath. Going through this experience has taught me a lot of things:

1. Don't go on dates that your friends owe other people.

2. Don't be so naïve.

3. Treasure your life 'cause you never know what happened.

4. Don't be blinded by a guy's handsomeness or cuteness. Even if the temptation is too strong. Just don't do it.

I will forever abide by these learnings of mine, I swear. If I get out alive, that is...

That thought shook me out of my daze and I focused on my surroundings. I could hear Eddie's footsteps behind me. He was close.

When I realized that, I exerted a lot of force to make myself go faster. I don't even know if that was the right path or not. I just wanted to get away. Anywhere away from him.

I never thought he would be such a psycho. It was just a date. It all started with Sophia's lack of skill in biology. Well, I don't blame her. I'm also not that good in biology. And I don't think she also knew he was this... unique.

After all this time, I thought we would be together forever... Every girl's delusion... Only a few lucky ones get to have this kind of fate... Is this mine? Is this my destiny? Was I fated to die because of a failed love?

I didn't realize it but there were tears coming out of my eyes. I tried wiping them with my sleeves but they just kept on falling. My view was getting blurry. I can't see clearly anymore.

And just like every other cliché guy-to-girl chasing scene, I tripped on a tree root.

But I wasn't hopeless yet. When I looked up, I saw someone. He was a guy probably in his 20's. When I saw him, I instantly screamed "Help! Help me! Please!" I thought he wouldn't be able to hear me, but he saw me and his eyes widened.

What I didn't realize was that Eddie was right behind me with a knife in his hand.

-----------------
Heyyyyy
School again tomorrow 😢😢😢

Aaaanyways, new chapter!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Lalala (●°u°●)​ 」