Psycho Love-Chapt. 6

Chapter 6

I was breathing so hard. I felt sick to my stomach. I tried to back away from the hearts, but then, I stumbled and fell. I started to crawl back and kept at it until I felt a tree trunk and leaned on it. I analyzed the jars one bye one. Eyes as wide as saucers with my jaw touching the ground.

There were more pictures. but on every jar, there was a different one. I started panicking and stood up trying to run away from them.

'I can't believe this! Hearts?!'

By this time, I already figured that he was a murderer. He slaughtered girls like me and kept their hearts in jars.

I suddenly tripped and fell face-first. I got up to sit, wondering how the hell I didn't see this before. I am so naive. Sure, I got a little suspicious, but I should have investigated well before I started to think I loved him.

'How could I love someone as sick and inhumane as him? How could I ever look at him the same again? This won't do. I have to get out of here.'

I got off my butt and started walking, trying to keep the tears at bay.

Who wouldn't cry at situations like this? Who wouldn't freak out and get scared over something so vile and ghastly? Unless, of course, you are like him and enjoy taking people's lives.

I was thinking too hard and didn't notice the fact that there was someone staring at me.

I finally noticed a movement at the corner of my eyes.

He was there. He was watching. Something tells me he had been there for a while now.

I stumbled on the root of a tree and gravity pulled me down. My body was splayed across the roots as I experienced slight pain and discomfort before it went away.

I was nervous, anxious and most of all, scared of what he will do to me.

I was just staring at him, open-mouthed with a helpless expression.

It was so uncomfortable and tense. you could cut a knife through all of it.

I was at loss for words. I had so many questions. I was so flabbergasted and confused. My mouth was just randomly flapping around, not emitting a sound.

"Hi Katie." he said.

I finally pulled myself together and replied in an urgent and angry tone, "Hi Katie?! Hi Katie?! That's all you have to say? Why did you have those pictures?! Why did you never tell me?! Why would you do this?! You're like some creepy stalker, except a hundred times worse!! I can't believe I never knew about this! And most importantly, why do you have hearts in jars?! Huh?! Huh?! Answer me!"

He sighed, smiled (in a sad, twisted way and yet, also happy) and said, "I think it's story time, Katie."

****************
Sorry no updates for three months!! XD
✌️✌️
So yeah, another cliffhanger!!! Sorry though XD
Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnn

Lalala (⌒▽⌒)