Psycho Love- Chapt. 1

Chapter 1

I was walking down the street on the way to school when I felt someone staring at me. I looked around and saw that no one was there. I continued walking.

I was pretty used to this feeling. Like somebody's watching your every move. Wonder why? Well it's been so long since these feelings started.

**

It all started when I was a freshman. It was the first day of school and I was walking to my locker. I was nervous as hell. I couldn't stop thinking of the challenges that came with being in high school.

I got my book for my next class and went to the room where it was assigned.

I still couldn't believe I got into this school. The facilities were impeccable.

I was still marveling over the school when I felt it.

Someone was watching me. I looked around and back. Nobody was looking at me. They were all minding their own business.

I looked around one more time before I went back to my path to class.

**

I'm in my junior year now. It's been 3 years and I still have the feeling of somebody watching my every move. I think I'm going crazy. I always think someone is there but there isn't. I keep looking at my back to make sure. Some people even look at me like I am crazy.

My friends always reassure me that I'm just thinking about it. They always say I'm imagining it.

"Hey Katie!" the greeting shook me out off my thoughts.

I looked up from my feet and saw my best friend, Sophia. I looked around and saw that I was already in school. Huh. Didn't notice.

"Oh, hey." I say looking back at her. "What's up?"

"The sky." she looks at me with an innocent expression.

I look at her blankly.

"Fine. Fine. I'm only joking. Jeez. What's got you so riled up today?" she said with an amused expression on her face.

"Nothing." I shake my head and look at the school.

"Did you feel someone watching you again?" she raises an eyebrow.

I shake my head no. I lie to her and my other friends cause they just say the same thing. "Stop imagining."

"Good. Wouldn't want you to keep imagining stuff." she smiles and takes my hand to drag me to school.

I follow her to my locker and I get my books for first period. I was closing my locker when I felt it again. I was being watched.

I didn't bother look around cause I know I won't see anyone looking at me except my best friend expectantly waiting for me.

"Let's go." I say and we head over to our first class.

***************

first chapter.

Woo.

Next chapter will be...... I don't know. Lol. Maybe later.

Lalala (0.0)