welcome to gravity falls

Dipper's p.o.v
Me and mable were restocking some shelves when I heard somebody come in. They looked different. They didn't look like they were Amazed by all the attractions, but they didn't look like they were disappointed in the attractions either they had this face that I just couldn't describe. it's like they've seen stuff like this but more realistic. I see Mabel eyeballing that guy she must have a new crush she looks so lovey-dovey just like how she looked when she saw Gabe one of her most recent crushes.

Mabel's p.o.v
Me and Dipper were restocking some shelves when I heard someone come in he was GORGEOUS. He had Icy Blue Eyes and dark jet black hair almost looked like Robby except a lot more handsomer and he has way less acne he's also tanner than Robbie in fact he looks nothing like Robbie. I go over to him and start flirting with him. "Hey there my names mable I'm 12 you wanna get married!?!?" I ask. He gives an uncomfortable face. Dipper soon comes over and says "Hey dude don't worry she's just joking". I was about to say something but he knew what I was going to do so he covered my mouth and said "UH WE'LL BE OVER THERE YOU STAY RIGHT HERE!!!" He pushed me over to the corner of the store he reminded me about what happened last time I tried to get into another Summer Romance. We went back. I said in a sad voice "Yeah... it was a joke...." I give a forced smile. Me and Dipper said at the same time "sorry about that we didn't mean to make you uncomfortable,".

Danny's p.o.v
After what the kids had told me I got a little tense. This place it seemed so strange yet so normal at least to me. To others it would seem....... weird I guess I mean so many people that don't even look like people and they all have such weird and different and unique personalities this town makes me feel like I belong. In Amity Park I feel outcasted, I feel different the only way don't feel like that when I'm with Sam and Tucker but I'm not with them right now they're getting stuff out their luggages into my relatives house I think they are the North... West's? Anyway when Jazz told me that they were strange anomalies in this town I I thought it was just a few little weird things and that's it but when I look at this town it looks like it's full of oddness. "Hey um what are your names?" I asked. They replied "my name's Dipper and this is Mable" he continued "We solve the mysteries of Gravity Falls you may not believe us but many strange things happen here we've seen magical gnomes, unicorns,dream demons,zombies, vampires,goblins and evil little creepy kids *cough cough Gideon cough cough*,". They see weird stuff happened to I thought my town was the only place where weird stuff happens. They gave me look. " you don't believe us... do you?" They asked. " no no no no no it's just I thought my town was the only... m-my town experiences strange stuff too but instead of monsters they encounter... ghosts," I said. They looked at Each other with exited faces. " does your Town by any chance need help containing these ghosts?". Dipper asked excitedly. " actually, no we have many ghosts hunters in town there is Valerie a girl who secretly hunts ghost she's not very well known since there are so many better than her then there are my parents they are Ghost Hunters too, but they couldn't catch a ghost even if it was living under their roof, and then... There's Danny Phantom,"