Thoughts

Danny's p.o.v
I came out looking like how you would expect me to look, the stereotypical image of a stylish, rich dude.... it. was. AWESOME . I didn't wanna look pathetic or ungrateful to her so I thanked her, she looked so happy, but I was mad at her too, the way she talked about me in front of me. I've always wondered what goes through the mind of someone like her, she so cocky, it irritates me so much, but I see her passion in her eyes and how proud she was of her family's history. I wanted to strangle her neck and watch it snap in half, the sound of the bone crunching giving me satisfaction, as blood would slowly drip down her twisted neck and on to her designer clothes,( (゚Д゚;) wow... isn't that quite sadistic...) but I also wanted to be like an older brother and/or Guardian.I wanted to comfort her in times of distress. I want to be happy with her. I feel horrible for wanting to hurt her,it's just because if how she degraded me for the way I spoke and looked. I can imagine, her parents aren't going to be the caring and loving parents. They don't even come to say hi to other family. I know it's rude to make judgements on other people, especially if you haven't met them, people have done this to me and it sucks. I shouldn't think of them in this horrible light. So maybe these parents will be very thoughtful. "Hurry, off you go, I need to get the food,". She said. I walk out of the room and Tucker is in shock while Sam's trying to keep composure. "So..." I ask, " have any thoughts?" They said in unison " YES" They continued except only sam spoke this time, " You look.... um, different, like someone on douche monthly magazine ,". She answered with a slight chuckle. "You look like you could have been the girl from the ring's long lost cousin," I replied with a dash of saltiness. Tucker laughed. "dude, you look AWESOME," The little girl wasn't In this room so we could talk about anything without the worry of getting caught. The door was locked too. I had locked it. " Ha, yeah no, but for real, you look good," Sam said. "Wowi, you complimented me on something non related to ghosts!" I was actually genuinely surprised.  These Things they had to say really boosted my confidence. Thanks guys. "Danny? Are you blushing?," tucker asked. I was not expecting a question like that, because I'm not actually blushing. I just have naturally very pink cheeks, it causes for people to tease because they think I like someone, my face gets red when I blush, not pink like normally. They should've known this they've known me for a long time, eh who cares. "Actua-" I was about to say before I got interrupted by someone banging on the door. "HEY OPEN UP!" They yelled. It was that girl again, where are we going?