what now?

Danny's p.o.v
"Hey tuck do you mind holding my hand a little bit less tighter please?" I said sarcastically polite. "Where are we going anyway?" I continue. "Danny you don't you remember we were gonna go see your cousin?" Tucker says slightly annoyed and salty. Tucker chuckles and mutter's "stupid idiot,". I hear what he mutters and gently punch him in his shoulder. I giggle. "Hey!" He yells. He does the sam to me. I start to laugh. A smile crept on to his face that turned into a chuckle wich eventually turned into laughter. Man, good times. "Hey guys! You should really stop joking around we really need to get to you cousin's place fast, I heared they're very impatient with people," sam warned. "Also, you look like idiots," she continued. "Oh ho ho, ya know it's kinda rude to make judgments on people you've never met?" I asked. She was clearly aggravated. It's  always nice to see an annoyed sam! "Yeah, well did you know it's rude to keep ANYONE waiting!?!?" She remarked. She made a good point. "Fine," I said. I really didn't understand the conversation. I mean I was still walking during the conversation. I don't see the problem. Eh, doesn't matter. "We're here!" Tucker yelled. "Knock on the door," sam suggested. So we did. An immediate response came. It was a butler. Ohh..... myyyy.... good gravy.... my cousins are rich. Why is everyone my family close to rich ? Vlad is rich, sam is rich, now so are my cousins. I feel kinda like i'm missing out. "Ah hello good sir step right in, we were expecting you...." he told us. Well. This is happening. What am I supposed to do now? Just sit around here and wait? Somone please answer me i'm confused. I ask " what now?"