three

They hear knocks on the door. "RJ, Dei, pinatatawag kayo ni Sir Ricardo at Ma'am Rose for breakfast."

"Yaya Virgie, Sige susunod na kami ni Dei." Richard answers

Dei looks at under the covers and hits Richard. "Bakit ang daming pula sa katawan ko! Magsu-swimming pa naman sana ako."

"Bakit mo kinukuha yung kumot, Dei?"

"Tatayo na ako."

"Sama ako, ako din. Lahat ng damit natin nasa sahig." Richard replies as he chuckles like a five-year old kid

***

"Dei, Hija, are you sick?" Rose asks and touches her forehead

"Mommy, hindi. I'm okay."

"Ha? These past few days, you have just been wearing one of RJ's shirt and shorts when you come down for breakfast. Today you're wearing a long sleeves pyjamas, it looks like something you wear during winter."

"Uhhhmmm.. Mommy.." Dei looks at Richard

"Mom, kasi nalakasan ko yung aircon kagabi, I was in deep sleep, Dei didn't want to change it baka magising daw ako so she just changed into this, para hindi siya lamigin."

"RJ, Dei. We're all going to the farm today. We're going swimming sa beach that's adjacent to the property. Everyone's going." Ricardo tells Richard and Dei

"Swimming?"

"Yes, Dei. Prepare your swim wear. Hindi ba favorite mo ang beach?" Rose said

Dei looks at inside of her shirt, the red marks are very visible and elbows Richard.

"Aray!"

"Bubba RJ, what happened?" Rose asks her youngest

"Ah, Mom. Wala naman, nauntog ko lang yung paa ko."

***

"Buti na lang hindi natuloy ang pagpunta ng farm. Hindi tayo makakaswimming, sa dami ba naman ng hickeys na nilagay mo sa akin!"

Richard on the bed, pulls his shirt up, "Parang ako lang? Tingnan mo nga ito?" He shows her red marks all over his torso.

Dei giggles like a three-year old caught hiding a bar of chocolates.

Dei moves on top of Richard and sits on his torso. "Dei, stop squirming."

"Ay! Ay! Ako na lang, I'll move. Dito na lang." 

She then pulls him for a long searing kiss. 

"Ang sarap, Dei. Isa pa nga!" They go at it again.

"I can't wait na matanggal itong cast ko. Two weeks, Dei. Two weeks. Hindi kita palalabasin ng room!" He gives her butterfly kisses on her face.

"Talaga?" she asks and whispers to his ear, "You know, I bought new lingerie." 

Richards eyes widen. Richard's breathing becomes shallow at the sight of her robe being removed. She throws the robe behind her. 

He touches the outline of her lingerie with his fingers. "Umpisahan na natin ang two weeks ngayon."

"Talaga ba?"

Richard nods. He whispers to her in a low voice, "Ang ganda ng bago mong bili na lingerie"

"Gusto mo alisin ko?"

Richard nods vigorously

She pulls the lingerie top up and Richard puts his free hand on her bare back.

Richard shifts his weight. Pulls himself and Dei into a sitting position. 

A few minutes later, all their clothes are now scattered on the floor with the last piece thrown a few seconds ago when suddenly, they hear knocks on the door. 

"RJ! Dei! Si Mandy kasama ko, dala niya yung mga bagong laba niyo na damit." Yaya Virgie said

Dei's eyes widen and slides under the covers. They hear knocks again.

Dei was the first to recover, "Yaya, wait lang ha?" she says.

She sprints to the closet and puts on clothes.  Richard follows her. Dei's eyes gets big as saucers while pointing at someone, rather something that was awake, too. 

"Dito ka na lang, ay wait. Damit nga pala ang ilalagay ni Mandy. Go to the bathroom!"

Richard concedes. Dei throws him a shirt and pyjama pants. 

"I'll close the door, lock mo na lang." she tells him.

Dei opens the bedroom door.

"Kanina pa daw kasi kumakatok si Mandy e. Bakit parang hinihingal ka?"

"Sorry, Mandy. Hindi namin narinig." Dei replies.

Yaya Virgie shakes her head. She and Mandy walks into the room. Mandy carrying a basket full of newly washed and folded clothes.

"Nag-fashion show ba kayo dito?" Yaya Virgie asks

"Ha?" Dei answers.

"Parang ang daming damit dito sa sahig." Yaya Virgie said as she was starting to pick up the clothes. 

Dei rushes to her and says, "Ay, hindi, Yaya. Ako na." 

She quickly picks up all the clothes and runs to the bathroom, leaving a very confused Yaya Virgie.