one

I know you missed them - I missed them, too. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

No regular schedule on the updates. It will be sporadic at best. Maybe once a week at most? 

********

"Masakit pa?" 

Richard nods.

"Kanino ba naman kasing bright idea ang mag-surf na umuulan? I'm sure sina Je, Sam and the rest of your friends can do it? Pero ikaw? Faulkerson talaga! Lampa ka e!" 

She started hitting him on his good arm. The other was in a cast, he slipped while trying to go into the water and his arm hit the surfboard and resulted in a fracture.

"Dei, naman."

"Anong Dei naman? Umuwi tayo para magbakasyon, anong nangyari? Paano ako mag-eejoy ng bakasyon nito?"

He rolled on top of her and caging her in his arms. He then nibbles on her ear while his hands was stroking her back and her neck. He started unbuttoning her night dress.

She was holding his head, running her fingers through his hair. He was able to remove her shirt and he started licking around the outline of her brassiere.

She moans and he hears it, as if it was an encouragement to do more. He slowly unbuckle her brassiere, having difficulty as he could only use one hand. "Dei" pleading her to help him

"No, that's your punishment."

She manoeuvres to change position, she was now on top of him, only in her underwear.

"Stop squirming, Dei!"

She smiles cheekily and gives him a wink.

"You are doing this on purpose, why you..."

His hand was trying to quickly remove unbuckle her top. 

*knock* *knock*

"RJ, Dei. Breakfast is ready. Pinatatawag na kayo ni Ma'am."

Dei immediately gets off Richard and starts wearing all the clothes that was recently removed. 

He, meanwhile, lets off a frustrated grunt.

***

"Saan niyo ba balak magbakasyon?" Rose asks the newlyweds

"Mommy, Hindi pa namin alam e. With RJ's new injury, mukhang matatagalan pa." Dei answered

"Ha? Matatagalan pa? Did you get a second opinion on it?" Rose asks seriously

"Mom, second, third, fourth opinion on a fracture? They just asked me to wear a cast. " Richard replies

Ricardo, Rob and Lia Faulkerson laugh.

"Oo, malay mo they have some laser stuff to make it heal faster." Rose answered. Paano na ang future apo ko? She mumbled.

Richard shakes his head and continue eating with one hand. Dei has been pre-cutting food and placing it on his plate but she could see that Richard's still struggling. 

"Love, I'll feed you na lang. You're still struggling."

Richard's face lit up.

"Honey, yung bunso natin feel na feel ang pagka-five years old!" Ricardo says as he laughs at his son, who was enjoying being fed by his wife.

"Honey, hayaan mo sila. Ang sweet nga nila e. Mas malala ka nga e! Remember when I had my first dizzy spell tapos we didn't know I was pregnant.."

"Hindi kita pinababa. I told you to be on bed rest." Ricardo told his wife

"Kaya nga, you're very protective of me." Rose said as she kissed her husband.

"RJ, Love, nakikiliti ako. Hala, kain muna tayo." then Dei's giggles were heard.

"Rob... Pasok na tayo. Coding ako. Ayoko na dito naiinggit na ako." Lia prods her brother.

***

"Alone at last!"

"Kung akala mo I have forgiven you for showing off and falling off a surfboard, hindi pa!"

"Dei, Love naman. Please."

"Go change first, I think there's a food stain on your PJs, I know you've been wanting to."

"Dei, Dei, Love" Richard calls in from the walk-in closet.

"Anong nangyari? Love?"

"Hindi ko maisara yung zipper. I think something's stuck. Help please?"

"Ano nahihirapan ka na dahil you can't use your other hand?"

"Dei naman, please!"

Dei walks to Richard, she cups his face and gives him a quick kiss. "Love, kaya ako nagagalit dahil I don't like seeing you get hurt. Alam mo naman na love na love kita and seeing you struggle like this, naiinis ako. Wait, before I help you out, hindi ka naman ba nagpapa-impress sa mga girls kaya mo ginawa yun?"

"Anong girls? It was a private beach and the only girl I will ever attempt to impress is you."

"Good answer."

"I can't see it from here. I think Love, the zipper is broken. Let me see." Dei kneels down in front of Richard to check the zipper.

"Aray, Dei. Hinay hinay naman sa pagpull ng zipper."

"Sorry, Love. May naipit kasi na cloth."

"RJ, Love turn, dito tayo. Your back facing the door. Para I can see it, andito ang sunlight."

"Dei, stop touching, wait, stop."

"RJ, Love, bakit?"

"Parang may gusto maghello sa iyo. Teka lang."

"Ay!" Dei giggles.

"Sige! Let's do it. Dei, can you pull the zipper down instead and I'll try to wiggle myself out of it."

"Game!" Dei said.

"RJ, Love naibaba ng konti. Medyo na-stuck e."

"Wait, hindi pa Dei, hindi pa ako kasya."

"Sige, ayaw na talaga. I'll try again."

"Aray!" Richard groans

"Bubba RJ! Dei, Are you here? I knocked but no one was responding" Rose shouts, then they heard her say, "Ay, ay! Go on, go on!"

"Mom, it's not what you think ..."

"Bye, Bubba, Dei."

They heard the door close.