seven

How are you all doing? 

Apologies, I lost my muse for a time, I still don't know if it has come back so just a short update. 

If it's not much, please could you say a prayer for me today. I would be very grateful. Thank you. 

***

Dei

Now, that's what I call sleeping. I stretched my limbs, rolled over and hugged my pillows to get some more sleep. I've been travelling in and out of several states to look after our US subsidiaries. I'm tired, physically tired, working up to 16 hours everyday.

In the last three months, RJ and I have only seen each other a few times, I missed that man. 

Wait, where am I? The last I remember, was sleeping on the couch, I was too tired after my flight. How did I get here? Who changed my clothes?

I quickly get out of bed and look around to confirm that I'm indeed in our apartment in San Francisco. Thank God!

This only means one thing. I run to the living area. 

"RJ, Love. Where are you?"

I found him in the laundry area sorting our coloured clothes from whites, he was so focused that he hasn't noticed me yet. I stand by the doorway to watch and wonder what I did in my life to deserve this man. 

"Love!"

"Dei! How was your sleep?"

I run to him and jump him. 

There was a lot of kissing and catching up. The whole day was very productive for RJ and I. No household chores involved.

We were two happy, shiny people coming out of the laundry room

And Oh! RJ has to do the laundry all over again.