rated M chapter 9 Definitely worth the wait

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED MATURE.  you will not miss anything if you skip this chapter. This is my first lemon so I hope its good. Richelle Mead owns the characters plot is mine.

We stood outside for a while longer waiting for them all to go to bed. I was still up against the house but on my feet now. And Dimitri still had a problem, which was why we had to wait. Finally we made it in the house and all but ran up the stairs. I was getting more and more turned on thinking about what he was going to do to me. It had been a while. The night in the cabin had been our first and only time, hell it was my first and only time. I shut and locked the door, no one was going to interrupt us this time. When I turned around he was right there. I grabbed the back of his head bringing him down to me. His lips crashed into mine, he reached down grabbing around my thighs lifting me up and shoving me against the wall. He forced his tongue in my mouth and I let him.

I was feeling daring this time so I broke the kiss and started marking his neck. He moaned and loosened his grip on me. I dropped my legs down and pushed him towards the bed. He fell down on it, I climbed on top of him and started kissing him again. He flipped us so I was under him, and pulled my shirt up and off of me, my pants came next. Bu this time I was done being on the bottom and flipped us again. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I heard a low growl come from him that sent liquid straight to my core. Alright enough playing around I needed him now. I pulled his shirt up and he helped get rid of it. I pulled on his belt and growled when I couldn't get it undone. I could kill strigoi but couldn't get a belt undone what the fuck!

Dimitri stood up and undid the belt and took his pants and boxers off. He was still as huge as I'd remembered. He took one good look at me with eyes filled with lust, I'm sure mine mirrored his. He trailed his hand up my calf and thigh. I shivered at his touch. He ran his hand over my wet sex and I almost came undone. He hooked two fingers in my panties and ripped them off of me. This just turned me on more and I moaned out to let him know what he was doing to me

He leaned down to kiss me and inserted a finger inside me, I moaned maybe a little too loud. But damn it, it had been a really long time.

" Roza your so wet" he moaned out his accent was so thick and that was it if I didn't have him inside me I was sure I'd explode.

" comrade, I need you now." I growled out. He pulled his finger out and licked my juices off humming his approval. Oh my god I'm going to die. I flipped us around I was done waiting he hissed as I took his cock in my hand and positioned him at my entrance. I slid myself down on him both of us moaning at the feeling. I had to wait a minute to get used to his size again. The man was a beast.

I started moving up and down and he met me thrust for thrust reaching down and rubbing my sensitive bundle the coil was tightening when he flipped us and brought my legs up to his shoulders and pounded into me harder. I was trying to be quiet so I bit down on my hand. his mother was right down the hall. I knew he was getting close when he put my legs back down and buried his face in my neck. At this the coil snapped and my orgasm hit me in rolling waves, which caused Dimitri's. I bit down on his shoulder to keep from screaming out. Once we came down he pulled out of me and we cleaned up and laid back down.

" That was definitely worth the wait comrade" he chuckled but nodded his agreement.

" I love you so much Roza"

" I love you too comrade." and I fell asleep to the beating of his heart. It was the best night sleep I'd had in months.