Alphonse x reader

Okay to clarify, this is when he still has the armor body. Enjoy!

Scar has been hunting down state alchemists lately so Alphonse volunteered to look over (y/n) (l/n), the (t/n) Alchemist.
(Y/n) was a timid girl you see so stuff like this scared her.

She smiled when she opened her door to see Al standing.
"Hi Alphonse", she said.
" Hey (y/n)", he replied.

The 2 of them went inside and (y/n) got out a chessboard.
"Wanna play?", she asked shyly.
" Sure thing", Alphonse replied. (Y/n) felt a blush spread across her cheeks.

He didn't know but she liked him a lot. He made her feel happy all the time.
They played chess for awhile, then some cards, and then the girl grew tired and went to sleep.

She had a nightmare. It was where Scar had busted into her home and killed her. She jolted awake and panted. Tears ran down her cheeks as she ran downstairs.

"Al! Alphonse where are you you?", she asked desperately. Alphonse came into the living room and rushed to her side.
" (y/n) what happened? Are you ok?", he asked concerned.

(Y/n) hid her face against the chest plate of his armor. Alphonse held her close as she cried.
In a few minutes she looked up at him.

"Was it a nightmare?", he asked. The girl simply nodded. Al took them to the couch and laid her down.
Then he covered her in a fuzzy blanket and sat beside the couch.

" Don't worry, you're safe here. I promise", he assured. (Y/n) smiled.
"Thank you Alphonse", she said as drifted back to sleep.

She had no more nightmare after that.