Meeting 1D!!!!

lydia: Diana Karen i got a surprise for Marisol since she broke her arm i thought i get her famous band One Direction in here for she could see them just in case she couldn't go to the concert with you. That is why those cameras are here because they are here to see Marisol...they done it for free because i told them what happened.

Diana: OMGEE are you serious those are them right now....omgee i can't believe it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Karen: Really...they are so nice to to it for free....omgee there goes ZAYN

Diana: OMGEE they are getting closer and closer.....

While you try to stay awake and not trying to faint on them.

Marisol mom: go into Marisol room and wait until they get here everybody is about to leave anyway.

You and Karen listened to Marisol mom and you are so excited you scream again. You and Karen finally get to see Marisol after everybody left.

Marisol: Hey so you guys don't care if i faint huh????

Diana and Karen: NO.....we tried to come in but did you see all those people that was in here....all your family heard and came and now they left

Marisol: OH so we get to still go to the concert and see our boys!!! I can't wait...i could leave at midnight they said.

Diana and Karen looked at each other and Marisol did't know what for at all. Diana looked at Marisol mom and she seen her talking to the boys like she knew them in days. The boys pointed into the room and your heart skipped a beat like they were pointing at you.

Marisol: So whats going on that you guys are not telling me.....i know you guys like peas in a pod

Marisol was talking until she seen Niall come into the room laughing. Then Zayn came into the room. Then harry, liam and louis. They all came in laughing at what Marisol mom said. They closed the door because the paparassi was trying to come in.

liam: Not now we will take pictures later....i want to hang out with Marisol and her friends!!!!

Harry: Tell them we will smile and wave later!

After what Harry said everybody started cracking up!!!!!

How will this visit happen...will it be awkward or weird or fun and crazy got to wait for part 10