The escape

Louis left to find Eleanor. Harry went to look for Zayn, Perrie, and Diana. Liam and Niall are still talking to the girls. Niall keeps saying it is totally fair even though you have one arm to Marisol!! Danielle keeps on talking with Marisol in CODE. Niall and Liam are so confused and tells them to stop.

Marisol: You don't control my mouth!!!

Danielle: Mine either!!!

Liam: I'm hungry!!! Niall sneak us some food!!! PLEASE!!!

Niall: You don't have to tell me twice!!!

Niall went running to a place that sells food and then he seen Eleanor and Louis behind her. Eleanor was talking on the phone and Louis was sneaking so slow so Niall yelled out I found Eleanor!!! Then Eleanor ran straight into Louis arms!!!

Louis: I got you babe!!!

Eleanor: Double team huh NOOO Fair!!!

Louis: Babe it is fair!!! Now come on!! Thanks Niall!!!

Niall: No problem!!! Hey! Have you seen Zayn and Perrie???

Louis: No!!! Well I am taking her back to the room!! Bye Niall!!

Niall: Bye!!! OH S**t fans ummmm Oh yes..

Niall ran into the boys restroom and hid there until there fans ran off to find them somewhere else. Louis put Eleanor in the room with Liam. Liam and Louis tied them up and Louis laughed at Eleanor saying we got you 3 now 2 more!!! 

Harry: Diana!!!! Where are you!!! Hey Zayn and Perrie are you guys making out!!!

Perrie: Oh hey Harry!!

Zayn: Yeah yeah I know we are going now!! 

Harry: Ok bye!!!

Zayn took Perrie into the room where Liam, Louis, Danielle, Marisol, and Eleanor are at! 

Liam: Hey Zayn!!! Where were you??

Zayn: I was looking everywhere for Perrie!!!

Louis: You two was making out again wasn't you..

Perrie: Yup!!

Liam: Okay now we need Diana and Harry!!

Marisol: You are never going to find Diana!!

Liam: Why!!!

Danielle: In code I told Diana to leave the mall so yeah!!

Diana: Hey guys why are we all in here with Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn!!

All the boys chased Diana and left Niall there watching them!!! When the boys came back from chasing Diana!! They went into the room and found Niall in the chair tied up!!

Liam: What happened??

Niall: It was a trap!!!

Liam: Where did they go??

Niall: Everywhere!!! But atleast we ate before they left right!!