fight...solved

Diana went one way Marisol went another way and the boys are just like what happened. Harry and Niall was talking until they seen you guys angrily got away from each other.

Harry: What is wrong with them

Niall: I don't know but we better go see what is wrong with our babes..

Niall chased after Marisol while Harry went for Diana.

Harry: Diana! Diana!

Diana: WHAT!!! OH hey Harry...

Harry: Whats up with you and Marisol

Diana: Nothing...why

Harry: You guys went away like you guys was mad at each other or something...

Diana: Well..yeah....she thinks we are rushing things..and we just got...um you know girlfriend and boyfriend but we are not kissing yet are we NOOOOO!!!!

Harry: Oh well she is sort of right..and you are right we haven't kissed yet because that will be too soon...you know..i just wanted to call you mine before anybody else...well we can't talk now we got to go to my concert...

Diana: Okay

This is Niall and Marisol conversation.

Niall: Babe!! Marisol...Ba...

Marisol: Yes...Niall

Niall: What is wrong...i never seen you mad like this...and you have a broken arm...come on sit..

Marisol: Yea yea yea whatever....i ne...

Niall: You must be really mad...whats wrong babe

Marisol: Well I told Diana the truth...that her and Harry are taking it too fast...and it's cool that they are bf an gf but they need to slow it down...an..

Niall: OH babe he is slowing down trust me...he is only having her as his gf...trust me he is not going to kiss her...he is going to date her and then he will kiss her...BABE we got to go to the concert..or we will be late..food is already there..

Harry, Niall, Marisol, and Diana are going back stage for the boys could get ready and for the girls could get back along.

Harry: Get along with each other

Niall: It was better that way

Harry: BBF can't

Niall and Harry: FIGHT

They took you guys in a room for you guys could talk it out. You guys stared at each other like who is going to start the conversation. Marisol looked at the room and she was checking it out.

Diana: Why?

Marisol: Why what?!

Diana: You know I like like Harry...why would you tell me something like that...

Marisol: Well I was speaking the truth and well you shouldn't of yelled like that...I was just saying how I feel..

Diana: If Niall said he wanted to be your girlfriend...I wouldn't have said oh to fast to fast..I would of screamed with you...now I bet we are missing there concert...it starts at 5:00

Marisol: Don't worry it is only like 4:30

Harry come in the room.

Harry: Did you guys talk it out???

Diana: Yeah...were cool again!!!! Right Marisol???

Marisol: Yeah...no problems here..

Harry: Good...and NEVER fight again...Niall and I can't go through that again..Niall is in wardrobe and you guys are sitting with Danielle, Perrie, and Elenor at the concert..in the back cheering us on