talking to 1D!!!

Everybody laughed until Marisol broke the silents.

Marisol: Umm can i do something first!!!!!

The boys: Yeah

Marisol closed her eyes and then she started to look around but she couldn't find it. She was freaking out and the boys looked at her like whats going on. Then Marisol mom comes in the room with her bag.

Lydia: I think she is looking for her inhaler because she is out of breathe of you boys.

Marisol: Thanks....mom

Marisol took her inhaler and started to breathe normal again. Marisol looked at the boys and couldn't believe at what she was seeing. She thought she was dreaming.

Diana: Marisol are you okay?

Harry: Yeah are you okay?

Marisol: Ummm sure so what are you guys doing here....don't you have a concert tomorrow?

Niall: Yeah we do but your mom told us what happened to you and we decided to come....

Zayn: Niall seen you with your friends and cal....

Niall covered zayns mouth for you guys won't here especially Marisol.

Marisol: Well then umm this is Diana and Karen my BFF's...there crazy but Diana loves you guys and Karen loves Prince Royce

Karen: Yeah i am going to his concert so i have to go now to make it there....bye Marisol i will sign your cast later and bye Diana and have fun at there concert.

Before Karen left the room Liam stopped her.

Liam: Why don't you take pictures with us before you leave and go to Pat John concert...I think

Everybody laughed but Karen

Karen: His name is Prince Royce and sure i will take pictures with you guys

They all took pictures with Karen and Karen left with a smile on her face and said bye to you guys before she left

Niall: Bye Karen..... :) So i have been asking this question in my head Marisol umm can i sign your cast??? Please!

Marisol: Sure

Diana: AHHHHHHHH This is soo awesome to have you guys here and i think that you guys are awesome and i am like a huge DIRECTIONER so can you guys follow me on twitter or we could wait Yeah we could wait..

The boys: -_- :) yeah sure why not what is your twitter name

Diana: OMGEEE

You gave them your twitter account name and you was all smiles you couldn't stop smiling and they followed you on twitter...as soon as they got it. First, Niall signed Marisol cast and then Harry, Louis, Liam, and then Zayn. Marisol was so happy and you was happy just to be with her. The guys got 2 VIP ID and gave it to you and Marisol. You screamed a last time and Harry yelled.

Harry: PLEASE no more screaming babe....i will love you if you stop...please my eardrums are going to burst..

Diana: OH i am so sorry and you find girls that scream in your face unattractive and girls that cuss....i am so sorry

Harry: It's okay babe....just please stop.

Zayn: Louis why are you so quiet and stuff

Louis: Why are you so quiet and stuff

Harry: Diana right....um well are you um like happy that we gave you erm.....these vip chains erm i mean ID

Diana: Yeah i am glad wait you don't know how glad i am and why did you guys wanted to come any way

Zayn: Well Harry seen a picture of......

Harry: Zayn NOOOOO i repeat noo

Zayn OK well sorry i cant tell you but Niall seen a picture of....

Niall tackled zayn and told him DUDE really....

Zayn: OK fine i quit you guys will find out why we are here when Harry and Niall wants to talk..

Marisol: BOO!!!

You and the boys got scared and you guys jumped but you were the only one who screamed and Harry comes up to you and say....

Harry: Babe you okay....and kisses you on the cheek

Diana: Yeah i am ok now

Niall: Why did you do that Marisol

You got to wait until part 11 comes to find out why marisol done that