Chapter 8

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.  (Song: Game of Hearts by TheyCallMeBiz)

•••

Oh boy, another day of Gym another day of hell with sports. I already change into my gym clothes and I'm the one of few that is early to dress out. So I wait in the Gymnasium for the rest of class to get dressed and be here. I sit down on the floor, feeling a bit tired and not wanting to stand. My back leaning on the wall, closing eyes for a bit.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! FIRE! GET UP!" Someone screamed.

I jolt up and got up without thinking and fall on the floor. I headed people laughing while I wince in pain a little. I tried to get up but noticed my shoelaces where tied together with both of my shoes. I look up and see Vanoss laughing along with the rest of class.

Then a shriek of a whistle blasted our ears. I covered my ears to at least make the noise a tad bit quiet. But I still feel like my ears might bleed.

"Alright you weak sauces!" Mr. Watterson yelled, "Stop with the laughing and get to dodgeball-ing, get into two teams!

Mr. Watterson yells a lot and it scares me, when we are waiting for the bell he'll get behind some students and roar at them and scaring them. He's weird and frighting. And that's saying something.

We get into a group, I always end up on the opposite side from Vanoss and Moo since it's always full. If I'm on the opposite side, they'll attack me, but if I'm in their side they'll steal the ball from me or encourage someone to hit them and move out of the way to hit me. Usually ending up hitting my stomach or face, one time shooting to my...vagina. Good thing I don't have balls, and I don't mean the dodgeball.

We get into position, the balls are in the middle and people are a stance to run after them. We wait, it was silent for a bit. Then Mr. Watterson blew his whistle loudly and we run over to the middle. A few people already got the balls so I had non, I have to keep my eye out for any upcoming ones.

I doge a few balls that are thrown, one rolled past me and I turn my back to grab it. But turning was a huge mistake to do, I struck with a ball on my back. I landed forward, hitting on the floor chest first somehow, it hurt my boobs like a bitch. I think landing was harder than the ball hitting me.

I got up and waited in the line for other people to get hit from the other group so we can get in. It took a while for me to get in and I dodged most of the time.

"(Y/N) (L/N), I need to talk to you." Mr. Watterson announced, with his loud voice, everyone heard him and it fell silent.

I walked over to him and everyone went back to what they were doing. My heart beats a little fast. I hope I didn't do anything wrong or something. Oh god.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, nerves.

"Yeah, your brother, Caleb, got into a little injury and they want me to tell you that you have to walk home alone or something." His voice was lowered so no one can hear our conversation.

That kinda made me scared though, it sound unnatural to be honest. I walk back to the court and continued playing and getting struck by dodge balls.

•••

School is finally over for the day and I walk back home alone, listing to music on the way. I felt like someone was watching me, but many people are walking back to their homes too so that might be it. Or maybe because I'm alone since I usually walk back home with Tommy or Caleb. Who knows...

I unlock my front door and went inside. I set my backpack down on the couch in the living room and walk into the kitchen. I look on the counter to see a note and some money to the side. I pick up the note, it has messy hand writing and a few misspelled words, like someone rushing to write it down.