Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s P.O.V (Song: Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado)

•••

It's Monday in the afternoon, everybody is back home so my time of being alone is over. I did feel over whelmed when they weren't here, like I was alone but some one is here. Like I could feel their presents but not. I don't know, I think I'm being delusional.

I put in what I need for the project in my backpack, zipping it up quickly. I put on my backpack and my sweater, it's getting colder now so why not? I love wearing sweaters. I walk out of my room and went downstairs. Dad is on the couch watching the news again, talking and cursing at the t.v. It's probably not good for his health if I have to be honest.

"Alright dad, I have to go to my friend's house and do our science project. I'll see you later." I hugged him.

"Okay, it better be a girl your doing the project with or else I'll make the teacher change partners." As always, overprotective but still cautious.

"Don't worry dad, Ty is a girl." I "assured" him.

"Alright, do you need a ride to her house?" He asked and I simply said no.

We hugged one more time and I left the house, walking towards "Ty's" house. Again, I don't like lying to him but I don't want him to get involved and having people be scared of him and thinking we are a family of freaks and people not wanting to do anything for us. That was long.

Since his house is not far from mine, I'm kinda worried if he'll know where I live. I should stop being so worried about things. Someday it'll be too much for me to handle and I might breakdown or something. I sigh, already feeling uncomfortable.

I made it to Tyler's house and walk on the porch, it's actually pretty nice. I knock on the door and wait for someone to open the door. It was silent a bit then I hear footsteps pound hard and a screech from a shoe. Must've slipped. The door opened, revealing Tyler standing at the entrance, his hand still on the door knob.
'I hope I won't make this awkward...'

"Uh, h-hello." I waved a bit and tried giving a smile.

"Let's just get this over with." His voice seeming not care at all.

'At least he's not interested to hurt me. That's one good thing.' I thought.
He opened the door more to let me in, I look around and his house is pretty nice and clean. Very well decorated and the furniture is placed in perfect positions, I don't even want to touch it. Just admire it.

"Tyler who's tha- Oh my gosh!" A female voice startled me, and I look at the direction the voice came from.

"Tyler, is this your girlfriend?" She asked and put her hands on my shoulders.

'Excuse me what?! Personal space ma'am! I ain't nobody's girlfriend!' My mind is all over the place and I can feel heat warming my cheeks. Oh God, I hope it's not noticeable.

"N-no mom, she's not my girlfriend." Tyler sighed, already annoyed. "She's here for science project."

"Aww, but you two look so cute together!" She clapped.

Tyler sighed, he grabbed my wrist and ran upstairs to - what I believe is to be - his room.

"Keep the door open!" His mother yelled from downstairs.

He slammed his door closed, I can still feel the heat on my cheeks. I hear him lock his door and he turned around.

"I'm sorry form my mom acting like that. Can you please forget that even happed?" He asked looking down, his face is a little red.