Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.   (Song: Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez)

I walk in to class and took my seat in front of Ryan. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I flinched and looked behind me. It was only Ryan, worried is all over his face, I can't see his eyes but I can see his eyebrows move so I know what emotion. I sighed.

"(Y/N), what happed? Why didn't you comeback?" He asked, even in his voice he's worried.

"Oh, i-it's just some female problems. Ya know that once a month thing?" I lied.

"Oh, I get it." He went silent, thinking, "So, how painful is it?"

That cought me off guard there, "Well, for me it's really different. I don't feel pain, it good but most of the time it's bad because it comes at a surprise. So if I stained my panties I would throw them away a buy new ones."

Ryan blushed a bit at my explanation. I understand because I did say panties, it's a delicate word than saying underwear. Since I said that, it sounds way better and I guess it beings up the imagination. It's weird but, he is a guy after all.

The bell rang and I turned around to look to the front of the class. We have a substitute teacher since I don't see Mr. Sherman anywhere. I hope this sub is good unlike the others in the past, they usually don't help the students or explain it very well. Thinking we can get it fast like programing one code for a robot to do everyday. They'll even "have" to yell at us, but I can't decide if it's the students fault, how the sub acts normally or they get cranky as the age. It has to be one of those.

•••

The bell rang for our next period, I packed up my things in my backpack and hung one strap over my shoulder since one of them hurts a little. Ryan and I walk out, before I could say goodbye to him, he cups my face.

"What happen to your face? Who hit you?" He asked, his voicing getting a bit low showing he's pissed that someone slapped me.

"No one hit me, it's just I saw an old friend and we were high five eachother but they slapped me on accident." I lied to him, sounding convincing since he just sighed and rubbed my cheek. Not saying anything.

"Next time, try a handshake or something?" He said, but sound more of an ask.

I shook my head yes and we said our goodbyes as we left for our next class, science for me. I really don't want to see Wildcat again, doing small bullying in the classrooms or in the halls are enough but actually hurting me like punching me is way too far.

I walk into class and sat down in my seat. I look around and see Luke and we made eye contact. He got up from his chair and walked over to me.

"What happened to you? Who slapped you?" He asked a bit forceful.

"I saw an old friend while I was walking back from the bathrooms, we were gonna high five but they slapped me on accident." I told the same lie again, and he believed it.

"Alright, try to be careful next time, please?" He asked and I shook my head.

He went back to his seat and more people pour into the class, unfortunately Wildcat and Basically too. Wildcat took his seat next to me, I looked to a different direction trying to avoid his gaze. I know he's looking at me, especially since him and Vanoss beat me up during lunch.

The bell rang and like always class starts by Mr. Nova standing in front of the class room. He gather a few papers from his desk and put them together neatly.