Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s P.O.V (Song: Shakin' by Eddie Money, it's an old song but a love them.)

•••

Damn school, back at it again with the stress of waking up in the morning and try not to be late or else you'll have to go to detention. It's stupid that they'll give kids detention for being late, some people can't help it and you can be one minute late then -BAM!- detention. Being late is the only reason if I get detention, never have I done something bad that'll cause me to go to detention. Being late is very little so my school record is pretty clean, I just hope it'll stay clean if the Vanoss Crew are now involved in my life.

As always in the morning of coming to school, I walked around to my friends lockers to see if they are around. I fortunately found Bryce and talked with him for while. The conversion turned into something about cats.

"They're just so adorable! I would love to be a cat lady." Bryce proudly said.

"You would be." I replied, smirking a bit.

"I already have two, just 98 more." I didn't know he has two cats but with how the conversion turned of course he does.

"I didn't know you have cats, what are their names?" I was curious, my friends from the past didn't have cats so names of cats are kinda interesting.

"That's a secret, (Y/N). I'll tell you when I'm a complete cat lady." He giggled.

"But that'll take a month and I can't wait for that long." I playfully wined.

We laughed a bit and I remember what happened yesterday, might as well tell Bryce to see his reaction to this, he might give me advice if I should keep talking to Brock.

"I just remember something, yesterday Brock came over to my house to talk to me." Bryce stopped smiling.

"He said he wants me to avoid the crew and him because he can't bare seeing another person being bullied, especially at cruel levels that might come to me. He then told me that him and the crew were apart of an incident about a girl named Alice Grace." I explained.

Bryce was silent and his eyes was focused on the ground, he must be thinking. I felt uneasy, usually he would smile and talk about how everything will be fine. Seeing him like this is...I don't know how to describe it.

"I don't understand what he's trying to do." He spoke, I was confused.

"To come to you house to tell you stay away from them and tell that they were apart the incident doesn't add up, he's supposed to trick people, what will he gain from this?" Bryce asked himself, still looking down at the floor and his arms are crossed.

Now that I think about it, why would Brock warn me? "Maybe -just hear me out- maybe he's trying to come out good? He was crying on me and showed a lot of emotion towards the issue."

"I don't know about that (Y/N), it's certainly a mystery that will come out eventually -good or bad." Bryce looked uncertain.

It was silent for a bit, we were both thinking about it. Then something hit me. I don't think I've ever given him my address, nor have I given anybody my address, not even my phone number to Bryce, Ryan and Luke.

"Have I told you guys where I live?" I asked.

"No, why?" Now Bryce is concern.

"Since I've never told you guys my address, how did Brock know where I live? If I told you guys they would over hear or something, but I haven't." I'm seriously scared now.