chapter 16

" where you gone without word? "
She said while hugging him backwards

" why you punishing ME like this ? "
She cried in his back inhaling his bad smell

" I HATE YOU RISHI! I HATE YOU for doing this to ME"
She busted out the words in her heart

" I am sorry RISHI! If I hurt you....! But don't go "
She cried more tears not stopped from her eyes. Her vision was blurred suddenly she heard

" stupid women! Leave me! "

" What!"
She get shocked hearing his shouting
" I said leave me! can't you see what I am doing "
She back away from the hug to see what he is doing?

" where it is? "
He searched in every cabin in the kitchen
" did you want something "
She asked to help him

" yeah! Your BLOOD "

" WHAT! "
She get shocked on his sudden outburst again he started to search but

" where you kept it FOOL! "

" who? "

" it was YOU! If I am not get that I drink the blood of yours through your stupid brain  "

" WHAT! "
again she is in shock she didn't know what he is searching? But how can he taunted when she spoke silently

" I got It!" he took the pickle bottle and kissed it. He opened the bottle took it out with spoon and put all over in the bread and started to eat. Without blinking her eyes she looked him.

She didn't know someone eating pickle like this. He eating the pickle like craving for this life long. He finished half bottle and drink the whole jug of water with open mouth. After that he give a belching sound she looking at him and face palmed herself.
' WHAT IS HE? '

In her past
The engagement is cancelled but it's not matter to them. They asked simple wedding because of the rumors around in the city. So, they decided to keep reception in his palace. now my didi is seated in the stage with her groom all guest come to wish the couple.

I stand and watch their bonds. They're made for each other my didi is lucky to have a MAN like him . He is handsome wearing Indian attire perfectly clean and fit. Every girl in the reception get jealous on my didi being to be a wife of billionaire.

Suddenly my relatives come to me for talk. I answering to them when I turned for go waiter clashed with Someone behind me. The glasses in his hand fall on my feet and it pricked my skin and get BLEEDING.

" ouch!"
I bend down to see my bleeding legs

" oh! Women you're bleeding get out from my way"

I heard the hateful words I head up to see the person he closed his face with arms not want to see ME like I am allergic to him.