chapter 50

He stood in front of the white board, closed his eyes to remember ' KISS '. ' HIS KISS '. He pulled by himself his lips touched her shoulder blade, but his thumb traced her lips. ' beautiful '
With closing eyes he heard the word it was from his HEART. He got satisfied because the lips was suited to the face cut which he drew. He put the brush down and wiped his hand with cloth.

He opened the washroom door to get into shower and water was splashed on his face.

In his past
" AHHHHHH "
I opened my eyes to see papa was there holding his gun, BB was behind him and his gun was aiming to shoot one guy. WHAT!

" you're standing in RAICHAND house. Where women treated as GOD! When I was here, nothing happened to my daughter." He told and put the gun on his forehead.

" How dare you try to misbehave with HER. "
WHAT! When?
" PARI beta!"

" ji! Papa "

" told me, shall I shoot this guy "

" No! Please leave ME, I never do this again " the same guy was crying actually who is He?

" I am not asking you. Beta, you told"

" papa! Don't leave him. Shoot him"

" WHAT!"
I can't believe my ears and my eyes what I am seeing and what I am hearing. No! It wasn't happened there something was wrong here

" RISHIKESH, only called me here. He asked me to do this"

" WHAT! Me "

" yeah! It was you asked me to misbehave with your bhabhi "

" No! I am not. He is lying. I don't know who is he? "
Yeah! I shouted there. It was happened on the day if they believe him means I was the ONE going to get disposed by my own father he never leave me and nor give me a chance to explain but

" we know who send you here. But
I am the ONE going to send you to GOD. Pray to God "

" NO! Forgive me. I never do it again or with any women. Please!"
At LAST,  BB signalled papa after that he put the gun down everyone was in the party run outside. I am the ONE was stand all ALONE. Who going to help me NOW!!!

He opened his eyes and get some breathe and opened washroom door by wiping his wet hair. He opened the wardrobe to pick up his t-shirt and change into that. He went downstairs straight into the kitchen.

In his past
Before me they still there looking at me. I bow down my head not want to see them.
" RISHIKESH RAICHAND "
He shouted my name out their to send those hell person to open the gate for me. I am going to DIE with my father hand shooting by his gun but

I not want to DIE! I want to live. No! Today was the day you going to DIE. No! Today was the day I am going to reborn to meet my jaan! MY JAAN

" papa, he isn't looking like the same one " BB said this

" which ONE....."
She whispered something in his ear they too laugh a loud DAMMIT! They're laughing on me.