chapter 23

MAYA  POV
I am in my room looking at the plain wall before ME. Those morning scene showed in front of the wall like a film.

I shook my head to get out from the thoughts why I am thinking about that? I am not like this before what changed ME? Please save my thoughts before I do something wrong

In her past
Me and SAM watching movie in home we two became good friends. He introduced me to his other friends but they are not nice as SAM. He always make me think he is different from others.

Playing the movie which he bring to watch sitting in the coach beside him and eating popcorn with coke. In the middle of the movie sexual scene flop out on the screen he giggled

" hi! Why you laughing? "

" YOU not feel uneasy in my closeness"

" NO! Why?"

" because we two watching adult movie"

" yeah! I know "

" seriously you didn't feel anything"

" means "

" are you WHAT? " I look at him quizzically " if some other girl in your place means she pushed herself on ME "

I look at him in shock he mean to say or ask me to do but I don't want to ask him anything but I give him answer
" I will also react the way but not with any stranger only whom I belongs to"

" means"

" the men who owns ME only ME "
He look at ME shockingly I turned to watch the movie leaving him in his own thoughts

How dare he think like that of ME. Little did he don't know I already decided I am only committed to the person to whom will I take vows other men's not even entered in my DREAMS.

In her present
' NO!' I wake up from my sleep look out my surrounding. ' dreams' he again entered into my dreams to disturb my sleep. How dare he touched ME there.

It's dreams that not mean I give permission to touch him there and make me scream. I am going to kill him but it's just dream NO! It's not dream. NIGHTMARE! yeah it's nightmare that's way he was there. I HATE YOU! DEVIL!

I see the time it's just 1. So I down from my bed get into the kitchen fetch something to drink. I prepare coffee and sit in the chair. I heard door opening sound.

The front door opened the two person come inside silently. One is DEVIL I can guess him in darkness but another one is WOMEN.

She followed him to the steps and he opened his room door two of them get inside and locked it. They didn't notice my presence I am invisible there.

I dropped the coffee in sink and rushed to my room to fall in my bed cried continuously to make my pillow also WET. He didn't change he never going to change.

He did it! Like he told he bring another women to love. He don't want to try to know the TRUTH. He move on with other women but here I am crying for him and his love.