chapter 24

In her past
I don't want to talk. I want to kill the bastard how dare he did that to my friend. I can't control my anger when I heard the news seeing her broken state in front of my eyes.

" JEN! eat the food"

" I can't SAM! I love him! But He ..... " she whimping

" I know! I warn you it's not age for love but you not hearing ME " Sam told her but he didn't see her how she was now

JEN and SAM are sibling not biologically still they're. SAM always see her as a own sister but she little rude with him.

" why he cheated me? I am not beautiful "

" You're beautiful but he is not worth for YOU "

" thanks! you always there for ME"
She smiled at her brother he carressed her cheeks lovingly they two remind about my days with DIDI

" now! Forget everything......"

" FORGET! HOW CAN SHE "

I shouted at them behind they two turn to see ME.

" YOU ask her to forget him or forget his doings, not once he did it many times behind her back. NO! SHE CAN'T"
" I want to kill the bastard how dare he? He is a pig, if I am in her place I killed him at the time. I never forget or forgive him. I make him beg for his LIFE "

They two look at ME shockingly for seeing my anger and outburst. I didn't stop I poor my anger out nonstop

" MAYA ! cool down "

" COOL!  I can't! I can't take this matter like YOU because I know I only know her PAIN! She can't hide it "
Poor girl! She cried for him who is not worth for her love

" MAYA ! I understood I am her brother "

" yeah! brother mainly you're MEN!"

" It's not what you thinking "

" I am thinking correctly you also like him. Every men in the world are same, worst than bad. I want to chopped down his manhood not only his everyone who ...... "

I started to shout at SAM to pouring my anger on him. He leave from there seeing my anger and then I look at JEN who is seeing me with fear stained face.

Ohho! Did I talk too much? That's way I not want to open up my mouth.

In her present
I took the knife in the counter look at the object sitting in the table. In one cut it separated into two. It's not enough cut the object into pieces. Yeah! Tiny tiny pieces dammit Kill them!

" madam! Stop it they're not in use now"

" why?"
Ohho! What I did
" I want cucumber to make Salad not for juice"

" sorry chandu"

" madam! Don't be. I am just your servant"