chapter 39

RISHI pov
I am waiting for one hour to see the women. Business magnet SHARADHA SURENDAR. Whole business world known about HER. She was the most famous in all over country she called me here not want to talk about business about DIVORCE.

Yeah! As a lawyer I invited here. I smiled and look at the receptionist, who still give me a signal by holding mirror smuging lipstick in her face. I HATE this type of women, still I am sitting here to see HER.

" Mr. RISHIKESH you can go now"

" thank you sweetheart "
I told to make her collapsed on floor and walk inside. It was a big conference room, I take the center seat in the long table.

Suddenly, a door opened she come with her PA, a MEN. They two talk professionally in front of ME, still they was more than THAT. DEVIL!

" Mr. RISHIKESH, sorry to make you wait "
She stood before me like she rule over the kingdom but she's not

" it's Okay! May I know why I called here "
I know that but I want to hear from HER
" Yeah! I want DIVORCE "

" from whom"

" WHAT! " she raising her voice in front of ME
" I mean from whom you want DIVORCE "

" mean my husband, I can't divorce others Mr "
Point!
" I know madam that was your husband but you asked me. So I think it was me you want DIVORCE"
She smiled thinking I am joking here but I am not
" oh come on, don't talk rubbish. I am calling you to leading my case and be my lawyer "

" yeah! I am lawyer but not yours and not want to be"
She was in shock
" excuse me! You know who I AM "

" why not! A world famous business tycoon. Whole business world was waiting for your signature to make a deal. Every billionaire men waiting for your collaboration. Media person was crying for your interview. Whole sanitary and women clubs are begging for your donation"

" stop! You know me well, then why you rejecting ME "
She gritted her teeth and look at me like I am going to afraid of HER
" because you're not truthful "

" WHAT!"

" Yeah! You was never truthful to your husband. You cheating on him. YOU'RE A CHEATER "
She got thrilled on my outburst
" hi! How dare you? "

" DAVID! Stop don't do anything "
She stop his PA to hit ME. I smirked at them they think they harm me. Did they know who I AM! DEVIL. If they touch me their hands will get burn. I am holding ' HELL FIRE '.
----------------------------------------------------------
In his past
I took BB to meet his father to know TRUTH. She want to know then only she accept Bhai and I got a peaceful sleep. I already informed her father to come park.

When I reached there with BB, he got shock and then getting smiled how can HE
" pari beta "

" papa "
He hugging his daughter like missing her. He was acting in front of me maybe he think I don't know TRUTH
" how are you beta, RAGHAV how he treat you. And others was in the home you happy there "